26

#Just wanna tell you, Jian Yi & Jane is the same person. I've been read these chapter and saw the name. I think Jane is her english name. So, when you're reading and find these two name, don't be confused.. It's a same person. Ok. Tq...

.
.
.

"Tina, what are you looking for?" Jian Yi walked over and said suddenly.

Tina was taken aback and raised her head, the expression on her face was panic for a moment, but she quickly calmed down.

She chuckled and looked like she had lost something: "I have a file missing. Did it get caught together when I gave you the file yesterday, and I couldn't find it."

"Yesterday's documents are all here, I have sorted them out, and I didn't see anything else."

Jian Yi pointed to the folder that she had just turned over, this would have been a mess of folders, her face was not worried.

After she finished speaking, Tina seemed to suddenly remember something, and suddenly slapped her forehead: "I remember, maybe I forgot in the pantry. I'll go and check it out. You can quickly clean up these documents. These documents are for a morning meeting. If you want to use them, you can sort it out. These are all important reports from various departments."

"Okay, I know."

Watching Tina leave, Jian Yi sorted out all the mess on the table.

Jian Yi sent in all the documents that's were needed for the morning meeting, and then she waited another order without her doing anything.

But who knows, as soon as the meeting was over, Shen Xin took the report and found Jian Yi directly.

Apart from anything else, she directly threw the entire folder on Jian Yi face: "Secretary Jian Yi, you are fooling me."

Jian Yi didn't know what was going on, so she was poked at the corner of her eye by the tip of the folder, severe pain struck, and physiological tears came out uncontrollably.

"What kind of attire do you put on? Look at how you did your work. You made a mistake in the file yesterday. I just said a few words. There is no problem with the reports of all departments today. Only mine is missing two pages. Traces of alteration, Jian Yi, did you deliberately?"

Shen Xin pointed at Jian Yi, and almost everyone in the secretary department could hear her loudly.

Everyone huddled behind to watch the excitement. Everyone knew about the triangle relationship between Jian Yi, Shen Xin and Ling Zhe. This time it was not surprising to see Manager Shen target Jian Yi.

"Manager Shen, I don't have to do this kind of thing. I sorted out the files today. If something goes wrong, I will naturally correct it. But why do you hurt me?" Jian Yi was helpless, tears still streaming down.

Shen Xin seemed to know that she would say that, and snorted, plausibly: "You mean, other people in the company deliberately opposed me? Or did I have nothing to do, and I can’t get through with myself, so I made a report like this. Hand it in? The thief shouts to catch the thief, you really know how to play."

Jian Yi was scolded by her. She wanted to say something, but she knew that it wasn't anyone who had a loud voice and won, so she thought about it and endured it.

She remembered that Tina was rummaging in her seat in the morning, turned her head and glanced, and found that Tina's face was not right.

At this moment, the other party seemed to find that he was looking at her, so he immediately turned his face to the side, obviously not daring to look directly at her.

"What are you looking at? It's your work mistake now. Don't expect my cousin to come back and save you. I tell you now, my cousin will go to the client company for a meeting. You'd better give me an explanation about this matter. Even if my cousin came back today, it was useless."

Shen Xin pinched her waist and gave Jian Yi another reprimand. She expected that Shen Yichen would not be able to protect this woman today, so she dared to be so brave.

Of course, Jian Yi also understood the meaning of her words, if there is no tiger in the mountains, the strongest will be the king.

She would pick the time and find the fault again and again. Jian Yi didn't want to care about it, but if it continues like this, even if Shen Yichen protects herself, she will be tossed out of the company sooner or later by Shen Xin.

Wiping his injured and red eyes with a wet tissue, Jian Yi calmly replied: "In this case, why don't we check the monitoring control. Every corner of the company is monitored. What is going on, you can call it out and see if you don't know. "

"Check the monitoring? It has been so long since yesterday, who knows where you did it. If you didn't do it in the company, why don't we do nothing today, the whole company will accompany you to watch the monitoring?

Shen Xin arrogantly reprimanded. As long as she doesn't nod, Shen Yichen is not here anyway, no one will help Jian Yi to check any monitoring.

Jian Yi felt that her eyes were swollen. They were a little bit swollen. She didn't dare to open them too much. She wanted to go to the hospital, but didn't want to talk to this group of people: "Then call the police and the police will take the surveillance away for investigation."

At this moment, Shen Xin was obviously stunned.

Thank you for reading