24

Shen Xin left after being nagged by Shen Yichen for slandering Jian Yi as a cheap women who try to seduce guy.

Jian Yi felt that holding his hand could give her a great sense of security. Her hand was completely wrapped in his palm, and the warm touch made her mouth rise.

"What is it silly?" Shen Yichen suddenly turned around and saw Jian Yi smiling with her head down. His smile was clean and gentle, like a flower. He couldn't help but pinch Jian Yi's cheek with his other hand: " Did you hungry?"

"Do you really believe me?" Jian Yi didn't answer him, instead asked: "What if I lie to you, what if I really are the kind of woman like what she say, aren't you afraid?"

Shen Yichen squeezed Jian Yi’s nose, pushed her into the car, got into the driver’s seat, and started the car. He gave Jian Yi a gentle and confident smile: "I believe in my own vision, if you really lie to me , then it’s a lesson for me. It also to prove that I am also blind."

Jian Yi feel helpless. This man was really confident and arrogant, but it seemed that this kind of confidence was in Shen Yichen, and it was not annoying at all.

...

the other side.

When Jian Yi left, Ling Zhe became more angry to think about it.

He find a lady who was very similar to Jian Yi in the clubhouse, took off her clothes, took a lot of nude photos, and then left. He was planning to go to the company to find Shen Xin. Just now, he had already sent text messages from Jian Yi to him for a private meeting . After showing it to Shen Xin, she must still be angry now.

Before leaving, he did not forget to change his clothes and cover Jian Yi tooth marks on his wrist.

He didn't dare to let Shen Xin know that he had come to this messy club, let alone the smell of perfume on his body by other women, otherwise it would not only fail to pull Jian Yi, but would cause himself trouble.

He rushed to Shen's company, opened the door of Shen Xin's office, and smiled: "Wife, how about it, with the text message proof, did your cousin agree to expel that bitch?"

Originally, the emotions in Shen Xin's heart had gone down. It's okay not to mention it now. When she hear he mentions it, she gets angry: "What are you saying, what is going on actually? I took the text message proof to tell my cousin that women want to meet a man in private, and the woman said something to him then she said she can't make the phone call because she lost the phone. The crazy thing is my cousin actually believed it."

Ling Zhe was surprised: " He believe it? How can he believe it."

Shen Xin did not speak, and scolded Jian Yi a hundred or eighty times in her heart.

Ling Zhe thought about it carefully. Now that Shen Yichen believes in Jian Yi so much, then it is useless no matter how they try to slander Jian Yi.

He thought for a while, suddenly his eyes rolled, and he approached Shen Xin's ear: "My wife, since your cousin believes in him so much, then we might as well..."

The two murmured for a while, Shen Xin showed a calculated smile on her face, wouldn't Jian Yi not be able to drive away from yichen, but she didn't believe that Jian Yi could stay in the company forever.

At this moment, Jian Yi just came back from dinner with Shen Yichen. As soon as she went to the top floor, she heard that the senior management was going to have a meeting with the board of directors. She hurried to get the information.

Everyone has gone to the conference room. Jian Yi just took the things and wanted to follow it, but Shen Xin walked over at this moment and handed her the two documents involuntarily.

"Here are two pieces of information. You can quickly sort them out. One will be signed by cousin after the meeting, and the other will be printed out. Each member of the board of directors shall have one copy. Move faster and they want to used it in the meeting. "

Jian Yi tightened her brows: "Manager Shen, this is not my job. I'm going to give the president something now."

"Here you are the secretary to the president right now. You will do the secretary job right? If you delay the meeting, can you take the responsibility?"

Shen Xin sneered, "Or do you think that you are now a person who have a privileged? If my cousin now support you, you can be lawless and not put me as a manager in your eyes?"

Jian Yi was silent.

She knew that if she didn't act according to her instructions now, Shen Xin would surely spread her arrogance everywhere again after a while, relying on the president's backing, and not truly working.

In line with the principle that more is worse than less, she put the documents she had on Shen Yichen's desk according to what Shen Xin said, and took the other copy to copy.

By the time she finished all the photocopies, almost twenty minutes had passed.

When Jian Yi walked into the office, everyone looked at her and seemed a little unhappy.

She frowned, before she had time to ask what happened, she was scolded and accused by Shen Xin: "What's the matter with you, you have been doing things very slowly, wasting our time, so hurry up and send the documents to prepare for the meeting."

"Sorry, everyone has been waiting a long time." Jian Yi apologized politely, and then sent the files to everyone one by one.

The last one was for Shen Xin, but after she got the file, she just rolled her eyes and threw the file on the table.

"What are you doing? This is a document signed for my cousin. The data in it are all company secrets. I asked you to copy another copy. What's the matter with you!"