55

Chapter 55 A Gift for Shen Yibai

At noon, Jian Yi received a message from Shen Yibai and asked him to have dinner with him.

She originally wanted to refuse, but thinking that she had promised to treat him to dinner before, she regarded it as returning the favour this time, so she simply agreed.

Jian Yi came to a restaurant near the company, where Shen Yibai was already waiting.

After she sat down, she smiled and raised her wallet: "I'm treating you to this meal as my thank you before, and it also fulfils my previous agreement with you."

When Shen Yibai heard this, he immediately felt dumbfounded: "I was just joking with you about that, I didn't take it seriously."

"But I take it seriously and I will do what I say." In response, Jian Yi smiled and said, "Young master, please order. I'll treat you today, but I have to agree first. It's too expensive and I can't afford it. Please take your time." ."

"Okay." Shen Yibai ordered the food, and it was what she said. Suddenly he looked up from the menu and looked at her again, "But first, I'm not forcing you to do this. You are not allowed to complain to my brother. .”

"I forced you to do it, okay." She drank water and gave him a roll of her eyes, "Order your food."

While eating, Shen Yibai suddenly looked at her and said, "Yiyi, it will be my birthday in a few days."

"Ah?" When Jane heard what he said, she looked at him in surprise.

"I don't care, you have to give me a gift on my birthday." Shen Yibai didn't mince words and said directly.

In response to this, she had a headache. She held her forehead and looked at him helplessly, "Do you seem to need a birthday gift?" A young man like him, what could he not want?

Is it necessary to specifically squeeze the hard work of poor people like her?

"Of course, it's missing. It was given by you. It's different from buying it with money. Anyway, don't forget it." Shen Yibai grinned at her.

He does lack everything, but it means something different to him.

Jian Yi: "..."

Didn't she buy it with money as a gift?

She thought for a moment and said, "Okay, but let me explain in advance that I can't afford any expensive gifts. Don't be dissatisfied then."

After seeing her promise, Shen Yibai's smile deepened: "I definitely won't dislike it."

…….....................

After getting off work in the afternoon, Jian Yi just went downstairs and saw a black car parked there.

She recognized it as Shen Yichen's car at a glance. She hesitated whether she should just pretend she didn't see it. After all, they are on different paths now.

Just when she was about to leave, the phone in her pocket rang.

Jian Yi picked it up took a look, and saw Shen Yichen's name. She had no choice but to quickly walk towards the car, and quickly got in the car when no one was around.

"Are you alright?"

"go home."

"But we don't...".

Before she could finish her words, Jian Yi noticed that this road was the way to her home.

Half an hour later, the car parked downstairs of the house she rented.

She got out of the car, and Shen Yichen followed her and walked directly in.

Seeing this, she immediately followed, "No, aren't you going back?"

"I'll be wherever you are." Shen Yichen smiled and looked back at her with an unclear meaning.

He went upstairs first and stood at the door of the rental house waiting for her.

As soon as Jane took the key and opened the door, she saw that all the furniture in the house had been brand new.

Not only that, the small sofa before has been replaced by a sofa large enough for the whole person to lie down.

She even doubted whether she had gone to the wrong place, and subconsciously looked up at the house number.

After confirming that this was the house she rented, she looked at the man in front of her and pointed at everything in the house: "Did you do all this?"

"Otherwise?" Young Master Shen said matter-of-factly and stepped in.

Jian Yi no longer knew what to say.

Seeing him take off his shoes when he entered the room and sit on the sofa like a boss, she twitched the corner of her eye and followed him in. After a while, she asked uncertainly, "Don't tell me, do you want to Will you stay here forever?”

Shen Yichen neither admitted nor denied it. He just picked up a magazine on the table and slowly opened it and flipped through it.

Looking at him like this, Jian Yi knew very well in his heart.

"I don't agree." She immediately made her attitude clear.

If he lives here, what's the difference between living in his house?