15

"I beg you as your ex boyfriend. Please stop these shameless act."
Jian Yi was furious when she heard the insult from Ling Zhe.

She squeezed her fist bitterly, and turned to look at Ling Zhe: "What qualifications do you have to say things about me, and didn't my shameless act is learned from you."

"Bitch, what are you talking about?"

Ling Zhe wanted to scold more, but Jian Yi just sneered, and raised his finger to Shen Xin: "What, am I wrong? Ling Zhe, did you dare to say that you married her not because her rich and powerful Shen family, or you married her because she has money in her family? Speaking of which, I would also like to thank you, if it were not for your reminder, I would not have known such a good way to reach the rich in one step."

"Bitch!"

She didn't know what she said then stepped on Shen Xin's painful foot. She was even more excited than Ling Zhe, rushed up, and indiscriminately raised her hand and slapped her in the face.

"I let you run your mouth and you talk nonsense, I must tear your bitch's mouth today."

The farce here has aroused the onlookers of some people around, and there also been waiters who have come over to mediate their conflicts.

But Shen Xin refused to give up, and even pulled Jian Yi's hair and start cursing, as if to fight her here.

The pain from the scalp made Jian Yi take a breath. She wanted to save her hair from Shen Xin, but Shen Xin grasped it too tightly, and she tried several times without success.

The anger was on her head, and Jian Yi gave her a hard push.

The heels of the shoes Shen Xin wore today were too high make her couldn't stand firm, and she was pushed to the ground by her ass, as if he fell hard.

"Xiaoxin..." Ling Zhe hurried over to help her when he saw this.

Shen Xin seemed to be angry with him, and refused to get up, instead pushing him angrily.

Ling Zhe who was pushed away was also angry, but she didn't dare to get angry with the eldest lady Shen Xin, so he stood up abruptly, charged up and slapped Jian Yi again.

Snapped!

The crisp sound makes people feel painful.

His second slap was really not light, and Jian Yi's face was swollen on the spot, and her ears were buzzing, and she could hardly distinguish between east and west.

Shen Xin looked at her being beaten and was satisfied, the waiter help her to stand up. Pointing at Jian Yi.