42

Chapter 42  The Embarrassing Situation

"Yes...Yes." Jian Yi's answer was stiff, and her expression was a little uncomfortable. Fortunately, the elevator door opened at this moment, and she smiled at Su Yunxuan: "Miss Su, please, I'll be busy first."

After saying that, she turned and got out of the elevator, returned to her seat, put down her bag, and casually flipped through the documents on the table. Su Yunxuan went directly into Shen Yichen's office. The moment the door closed, Jian Yi raised her head.

Looking at the door of the office, she felt mixed feelings for a while, just when she was stunned, Tina came over, gave Jane a cup of coffee, and asked unintentionally, "Who is this woman? My girlfriend, Miss Shen and President Shen haven't said anything yet, Jian Yi, doesn't President Shen like you?"

Jian Yi didn't want to speak, she knew what Tina meant by these words, and the people below were still waiting to see her jokes, which Tina obviously came to talk about.

"How do I know." Jian Yi lowered his head and flipped through the document, and said casually, "It's his business who the president likes. You can ask Mr. Shen himself what's going on, and ask me what's going on."

Tina sneered and walked around her.

The atmosphere in the company made Jian Yi very uncomfortable all morning. Su Yunxuan stayed in Shen Yichen's office all morning and came out with Shen Yichen at noon, holding Shen Yichen's arm and smiling sweetly.

Shen Yichen passed by Jian Yi and didn't even look at Jian Yi, but Su Yunxuan suddenly stopped and smiled at Jian Yi: "Secretary Jian, Yi Chen and I are going to dinner together, you have been taking care of Yi Chen during this time, but you haven't had time to thank you. You, why don't you come with us, I'll treat Yichen with you."

Su Yunxuan's words were very measured to outsiders, and she was a good person. Shen Yichen didn't say anything from the beginning to the end.

Jian Yi was embarrassed in public. He didn't know what to do for a while, and looked at Shen Yichen subconsciously. In the past, he would definitely stand by his side to protect him, but now he has no reaction at all.

"Mr. Shen, I want to take a half-day off in the afternoon. I have some personal matters to deal with." Jane stood up and politely reported to Shen Yichen.

Before Shen Yichen could speak, Su Yunxuan, who was beside her, first asked a question: "Secretary Jane has something to do this afternoon, do you need help? Just treat me as thank you for helping me take care of Yichen."

"No need to thank Miss Su for your kindness. I can solve it myself. I just want to ask President Shen for a half-day leave."

"Go back early, don't delay work." Shen Yichen was a little impatient, his tone was cold, he glanced at Su Yunxuan beside him, "Don't you want to eat? Are you still going."

"Then let's go." Su Yunxuan smiled and waved to Jane, holding Shen Yichen and leaving.

Jian Yi didn't speak, her nose was a little sour, and Tina beside her smiled contemptuously. She wanted to curry favor with Jian Yi before, but now it seems that she doesn't.

Jian Yi packed up her things and came out of the company, so she avoided Su Yunxuan and met Ling Zhe and Shen Xin again. She wanted to avoid her, but was stopped by Shen Xin.

Knowing Su Yunxuan's arrival, Shen Xin was naturally eager to see Jane make a fool of herself, and she would have the opportunity to get in trouble, so how could she let it go: "Look who this is, isn't it my cousin's fiancee? Cousin?"

Jian Yi didn't speak, and looked at Shen Xin quietly. She got in the way, and Jian Yi didn't want to talk to her.

Seeing that Jian Yi did not speak, Shen Xin thought that Jian Yi had lost Shen Yichen's protection and did not dare to argue with herself. She was even more reckless, and her words became more and more unpleasant: "Secretary Jian Yi, aren't you able to speak normally? Now What's the matter? I'm dumb? Don't put on a lofty look to me, as if I've suffered a lot of grievances. If you're a watchman, don't set up the archway. Look back, I'll introduce you to a few big customers, although they're not as good as watch Brother, it's more than enough for you to have a mistress."

"Manager Shen, you also represent the face of the Shen family. Don't talk too much." Jian Yi turned his head coldly and planned to leave the other side. Ling Zhe, who was behind Shen Xin, reached out and stopped her again.