21

Shen Yichen took a bite on her neck, and Jian Yi was awakened by the slight tingling feeling: "Shen Yichen, don't do this."

She wanted to resist, but her hands were soft and weak. She pressed against Shen Yichen's chest and tried several times, but he didn't move at all. Instead, he caught her wrist.  She can feel the warm breath in her ears, and it's make her numb.

"Don't move, be good." He coaxed softly, his voice hoarse with obvious lust.

"I..." Jian Yi felt the tightness of his body, and did not dare to move. She tried to keep her brain sober and turned her head to avoid Shen Yichen's fiery gaze: "Sorry, I'm not ready yet."

From that word, she succeeded in making the man who was now pressing her froze.

He looked down at her, stopped speaking, and did not continue with the next move, but his hot breath in her ear make Jian Yi heart nervous.

"Please..." She tightened her body, maintaining a defensive state, she worried that Shen Yichen would find a chance when she relaxed.

"Don't look at me with such pitiful eyes." He sighed, turned over and lay down beside Jian Yi, and pulled the quilt beside him to cover the two of them. "I don't like to force a women."

The gravity on her body disappeared, and Jian Yi eased slightly. When she just about to move from the bed, Shen Yichen hugged her: "Where do you want to go?"

"I……"

She wanted to explain something to alleviate the embarrassing atmosphere, but as soon as she spoke, Shen Yichen's clean and beautiful fingers were already pressed on her lips: "No need to say anything, I will give you time, and wait until you accept me willingly. I'll wait for you."

Jian Yi was silent, and did not know how to answer for a while.

She is a relatively conservative girl. She always feels that the two have just met, and they just got along for a few days... She thinks they were a bit too fast.

"Sleep. You need to work tomorrow." Shen Yichen stretched out his arm around her waist and hugged her into his arms.

The two of them were almost close to each other, separated by two layers of thin silk pajamas, she could clearly feel the temperature of his body, it's a little uncomfortable, when she just about to move her body, she heard something coming from above her head. A warning: "Don't move, or I will really eat you."

"Can you be more reasonable?" Jian Yi whispered, her heart plopped and her palms were already wet with sweat. If she hadn't just secretly pinched her palms to keep her sanity, it would have happened.

Shen Yichen next to him lowered his head and kissed Jian Yi's forehead, and smiled: "For you, I don't need to be reasonable."

As if to comply with his words, the hands that hugged Jian Yi waist began to restless again, and she quickly reached out to hold him, her face was almost burning red.

Shen Yichen didn't say a word, and hugged her tighter. After tossing for a night, Jian Yi was really tired. Now that she relaxed completely, her consciousness gradually began to blur.

When she finally fell asleep, she didn’t even know. Shen Yichen looked at the people next to him, and after taking a few deep breaths, he got out of bed gently to the bathroom. He was afraid that he could not control it for a while and really eat her. This defenseless little woman really affect him.

When Jian Yi wake up in next day, Shen Yichen had already gone to the company in advance and asked Ma Wu to tell her that there was a meeting in the company and he will eat dinner with Jian Yi at noon.

The driver drive Jian Yi to the company, let her walk at the previous intersection, and Jian Yi walked in by herself. As soon as she entered the company gate, she felt that the eyes of people around her looked strange, making her unconsciously wonder whether there was something on her body.

"Jian Yi, wait a moment."

She heard someone calling behind her, and that person pulled her arm. When she turned around, she saw the female colleague who splashed herself with coffee, with a smile on her face: "Secretary Jian, that... do you have time?"

"What's the matter with you?" Jian Yi frowned unconsciously, took a step back, and opened the distance between the two to prevent her from suddenly doing something to make her embarrassed.

However, unexpectedly, the female colleague just rubbed her hands and apologized to her with an embarrassed smile: "I was wrong about what happened yesterday. Don’t be angry, Secretary Jian. I know I’m wrong. I want to invite you for dinner, order whatever you want."

"No need." Jian Yi faintly refused, turning around and preparing to enter the elevator.

The female colleague behind her chased after her reluctantly.

She followed Jian Yi into the elevator and diligently helped Jian push the button.