23

Jian Yi came out of the club and stopped the rental by the side of the road. After getting in the car, she let out a long sigh of relief.

In just that moment, she was scared and sweating.

It almost happened.

Thanks to the sudden call from Shen Yichen, she thought that this kind of rhetoric scared Ling Zhe.

It was noon when she returned to the company. The colleagues were going out to eat in two and threes, and they nodded politely when they saw Jian Yi.

She returned to the office. Tina from the secretarial department hadn't left yet. When she saw her back, she had a gloating expression on her face: "Where did you go? Go in quickly. The president is in tantrum looking for you."

Jian Yi was taken aback.

Find her if and he lose a temper?

Thinking of the missed rescue call at the clubhouse, Jian Yi guessed in her heart that it was probably because of this.

Pushing open the door of the office, she saw Shen Yichen sitting on the soft leather seat with his back facing the door. It seemed that he had been waiting for her for a long time.

"President, are you looking for me?" She approached quietly and stopped in front of the desk.

Shen Yichen turned the seat, his face was cold, serious and scary.

After a while, he stopped flipping through the documents in his hand: "As my personal secretary, you left the job without permission or note. How do you think I should punish you?"

"Sorry, I will not do these next time." Shocked by Shen Yichen's expression, Jian Yi lowered her head and admitted her mistake.

Shen Yichen remained silent, stood up, and walked to Jian Yi.

As soon as he approached, he smelled the slight smell of alcohol on her body, and frowned.

"you've been drinking?"

"I..." She wanted to talk, but he suddenly stretched out his hand and pulled Jian Yi over, pressing her on the desk.

Jian Yi caught almost fell, leaning against the edge of the table, looking up at Shen Yichen who surrounded her in amazement.

Shen Yichen's face slowly drew closer, and stopped at a point away from Jian Yi and said a word one by one: "WHO WITH YOU? I don't remember that I arranged for you to do work that requires you to meet with the client."

Jian Yi hesitated.

Instinct tells her that she should tell him what happened just now, and let him teach Ling Zhe, but after thinking about it, she feels that she has already owed him a lot of favors, and she has already trouble him. So she don't want to trouble him anymore.

She shrank back, not daring to look directly into Shen Yichen's eyes, and whispered: "I took the wrong glass. I think that the wine...is water."

Her explanation cannot make sense at all, how can wine and water taste have a same taste, normal people can't take it wrong, obviously Shen Yichen doesn't believe it either.

He looked into her eyes and didn't intend to give up. Jian Yi was so guilty of being seen by him that he could hardly stand it anymore.

"Tock tock tock..."

The timely knock on the door saved her life.

Shen Yichen frowned unhappy.

However, Jian Yi seemed to have seen a savior, taking advantage of Shen Yichen not paying attention, immediately got out of his arms.

Shen Yichen didn't mean to stop her, and said to the door to come in.

Immediately afterwards, the office door was pushed open, and it turned out that Shen Xin came.

"Cousin..."

Shen Xin saw Jian Yi's also here, her face was suddenly full of anger, "I have something to say to my cousin, you go out."

Jian Yi glanced at her aggressive attitude, she guessed it was fine, and she didn't want to stay here as cannon fodder.