14

"What did you say?" Shen Yichen glanced at her with a smile, throwing the question back.

"Can you..." She paused, "It's just a pure subordinate relationship?"

"Were sleep on the same bed now, tell me is that subordinate?" Shen Yichen sneered.

Jian Yi's face burned quickly and was too embarrassed. She couldn't stay any longer, so she made an excuse and said she was going to the bathroom, and hurriedly fled the box.

Shen Yichen looked at her back, thoughtfully.

When Jian Yi came out of the bathroom, passing by the box on the other side, she happened to meet Ling Zhe and Shen Xin who were also here for dinner.

The six eyes were facing each other, and the atmosphere was indescribably awkward.

"Why are you here too?" Shen Xin looked at her with a sneer on her face, "Miss Jian, did you follow us here? What are you doing?"

"You think too much, I..."

Jian Yi wanted to say that she did not, but before she had time to say the rest, Shen Xin interrupted her unceremoniously: "You are really shameless as a woman. Didn't the lessons at the wedding event be enough? Did I have to Find someone to pick you up and throw you out to make a fool of yourself, so you know to stay away from my husband?"

"I......"

"Jian Yi, I know you really love me, but I am married to Xiaoxin now, please stay away from me, your behavior has caused me trouble." Ling Zhe also followed.

Jian Yi wants to explode at this moment.

She really suspects that these two people have brain problems. Which eye did they see her following them?

Neurosis!

She didn't bother to explain to these two, and she didn't want to make a joke in such a place, and turned to leave.

"stop!"

Behind him, Ling Zhe called to her.

After hearing this, Jian Yi stopped consciously, and Shen Xin beside her frowned, "What are doing?"