49

Chapter 49 Shen Yichen cooks for her personally

"You scared me to death. I don't know if people are scared to death?"

Jian Yi was a little angry. In the middle of the night, he suddenly stood behind him, and when did he stand behind him? No sound when you walk?

Shen Yichen turned on the light and gave her a cool look. He had already guessed that she would come down to eat in the middle of the night.

Jane looked at him and stood there awkwardly, not knowing where to put her hands and feet. She never thought that she would meet him in the middle of the night.

"Why are you here?"

She looked a little uncomfortable by him, and asked in a low voice, when the voice fell, he heard him ask back: "Why can't you be here and why can't I be here?"

Jian Yi heard that his tone was not good, and wisely chose to shut up, not to touch his bad head at this time.

She didn't say a word, and Shen Yichen just looked at her without saying a word, the atmosphere was so depressed that it made it hard to breathe.

She couldn't stand this kind of atmosphere, and twitched the corners of her mouth awkwardly, "Well, if you have something to do, do it first, I'll go up."

After she finished speaking, she wanted to bypass him and slip away, but Shen Yichen suddenly grabbed her wrist.

Jane consciously wanted to retract her hand, but found that he was holding it so tightly that he couldn't pull it back at all.

"Mr. Shen, do you have anything else to do?" She said weakly, not daring to look into his eyes.

Shen Yichen's eyes darkened.

Regarding the question of this title, he should have corrected her several times, and the girl once changed her mouth, but I don't know when she changed it to the extremely alienated President Shen.

He looked at her, his sword eyebrows tightened slightly, and he wanted to say something, but he caught a glimpse of the dry bread in her hand, and his heart softened: "Hungry?"

Jane lowered her head and said nothing.

Aren't you just hungry? But something like stealing a bag in the middle of the night and being caught... is also a shame.

Seeing her ostrich-like attitude, Shen Yichen couldn't help but snorted: "I remember that some people ran upstairs after eating only a few bites of dinner to avoid me. Now you know you're hungry?"

Jane bit her lip and turned her face to one side like she was being petulant: "I didn't hide from you."

These words are so guilty that even she herself may not believe it.

Shen Dashao naturally saw through this and sneered: "Since it's not, why don't you dare to look at me? Are you guilty?"

"No." She denied it, her tone awkward.

"Huh!" He naturally wouldn't believe her nonsense. Just when the two were at a stalemate, he suddenly heard a strange movement.

Shen Yichen raised his eyebrows and looked at her stomach.

At this time, Jane just wanted to dig a hole and bury herself, which would be embarrassing, and it was still in front of him.

This stomach doesn't growl in the morning and doesn't grow out at night, but it happens at this time.

Shen Yichen looked at her blushing face, even though she was angry in her heart, she couldn't bear to see her hungry.

"Wait." After saying that, she let go of her hand and stepped into the kitchen.

Jian Yi looked at his back in a daze, what did he mean?

Following, she saw that Shen Yichen was actually boiling water for her to make noodles.

She looked at his movements in disbelief, and it was only after the fragrance floated in the air that Jian Yi came back to his senses.

Seeing that it was almost cooked, Shen Yichen beat another egg into it, added a few drops of sesame oil, and turned his head to look at her: "What are you still doing? Go and sit, you can eat."

He put the noodles on the dining table and reached out and pushed it in front of her.

Jane stared blankly at the bowl in front of her, and asked uncertainly, "You... are you making this for me?"

"Otherwise? For dogs?" Young Master Shen gave her a contemptuous look.

Jane pursed her lips, looked at the fragrant noodles in front of her, and couldn't help swallowing.

She picked up the chopsticks and took a sip. It was fresh and chewy.

Not at all worse than takeout.

She took another bite, raised her head, and looked at him in shock, "How can you make noodles? And it's so delicious?"

She never thought that someone like him could cook.

"I'll only be a face." Shen Yichen explained.