57

Chapter 57 Su Yunxuan’s Demonstration

"I'm calling you because I have prepared a gift for you. Should I send it to you when I go to the company tomorrow or should I make another time?"

"So fast?" Shen Yibai couldn't stop the smile on his face.

Jian Yi could hear the smile in his voice, but without thinking too much, she nodded: "Well, I went shopping with my friends today and happened to see something suitable for you, so I bought it."

Shen Yibai was noncommittal.

But even so, he was still quite happy in his heart.

"How about we arrange a place to go out tomorrow, and you can come to me then." He suggested.

"Okay." Jian Yi thought for a while and agreed. After all, in the company, it is inevitable that some people will talk too much.

But she didn't know that Shen Yichen was standing behind her at this moment, his face was ashen, and he was so gloomy that he was about to drip.

Only then did he realize that the joy and anticipation he felt that night were all just his passion.

The girl had no intention of giving him a gift at all. The tie belonged to another person and had nothing to do with him.

"I go……"

As soon as Jian Yi hung up the phone and turned around, she saw someone standing behind her with a cannibalistic expression on her face. She was shocked on the spot.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked tentatively with a concerned tone.

Shen Yichen gave her a cool look, said nothing, picked up a change of clothes and went to the bathroom.

"Inexplicable." Jian Yi looked at his back and was speechless.

By the time Shen Yichen came out of the bathroom, she had already fallen asleep.

He stood by the bed and looked at the small bulge under the quilt, feeling particularly uncomfortable in his heart.

He had been looking forward to something for a whole day, only to find that it was not for him at all.

This girl seems to have never given him a gift before. He didn't think it was anything before, but suddenly there was a contrast...

He remembered that he had glanced at the price before. It was in the early 1,000s, which was already a lot of money for her. If she could grit her teeth and give it away, it meant that the other person should be a very important person to her.

As soon as he thought of this possibility, his hands hanging on his sides clenched secretly.

The next day, Shen Yichen was not at home early in the morning without knowing it.

Jian Yiyi thought that he had gone to the company first. Anyway, her home was not far from the company. She could take the subway quickly without him. She considered this when she rented a house.

But when she arrived at the company, she learned that Shen Yichen was not at the company that morning and had gone out to do errands.

But coincidentally, Su Yunxuan also came to the company early in the morning to look for Shen Yichen.

Tina knew that this was most likely the future CEO's wife. As soon as she saw her, she immediately said in a flattering manner: "Miss Su, the CEO is not here right now."

Hearing this, Su Yunxuan frowned slightly: "Yichen isn't here? Where has he been?"

She came to see him early in the morning, only to find out that he was not there, so she missed him. No one would be in a good mood.

"I'm not sure about this... The president should be back soon. Why don't you, Miss Su, go in and wait." Tina suggested.

"Yes." Su Yunxuan nodded.

After she entered, Lily called Jian Yi and said, "Su Yunxuan is here, go in and see what she needs, and stay with her by the way."

Jian Yi was completely unwilling to do this. She didn't want to see Su Yunxuan at all, let alone take care of her.

But Tina had to go to the conference room to deliver materials soon and had no time, so even if she was reluctant in every way, she had nothing to do.

"I got it." Jian Yi tried hard to tell herself that this was in a company and she had to put business first and not let personal feelings affect her work.

She opened the door to the reception room and walked in.

When Su Yunxuan saw her, her expression turned ugly for a moment. Perhaps it was a woman's keen intuition. She always felt that the relationship between Jian Yi and Shen Yichen was not as simple as it seemed, so she looked down upon her.