17

Ling Zhe feel frightened because of the cold gaze of Shen Zichen after Jian Yi said that. He want to take Shen Xin and get away from here.

But what made him almost kneel in fright was the following sentence from Shen Dashao.

"You want to leave after hitting someone. Is there such a cheap person in the world?"

Everyone looked at him.

Without waiting for others to say anything, Shen Yichen has directly summoned the manager here: "Go and take out the monitoring camera just now, especially the beating part. Find a lawyer to sue them on purpose of hurting people without a reason."

Ling Zhe's face turned white on the spot. However, Shen Xin was still calm, pulled the corners of her lips, forced a smile, and pleaded: "Cousin, we are all a family, so we shouldn't make trouble."

"A family?" Shen Yichen bit these three words and sneered. "When you and him beat my fiancee together, did you think we were a family?"

Shen Xin was blocked and speechless.

Since childhood, she was most afraid of Shen Yichen.

Although the two of them are nominal cousins, in fact, since childhood, Shen Yichen has treat her as a family, and always has a cold appearance, rejecting her thousands of miles away.

The restaurant manager quickly taking the part of the video that Shen Yichen wanted and handed it over to him.

Shen Yichen opened it with his mobile phone and watched the whole process, his face became colder and colder, and his murderous aura became heavier.

Even Jian Yi sensed the intimidating pressure and subconsciously wanted to avoid it.

"Two choices." Shen Yichen said, "Either kneel and apologize to my fiancee, or we will see you in court. By the way, how many years is the sentence for deliberate harm?"

"It doesn't seem to be too much. Minor injuries are less than three years." The manager seem to be very cooperative.

The blood on Ling Zhe's face faded instantly.

He gave up Jian Yi to marry Shen Xin at the beginning because of his rich future. If he goes to jail for three years, his life will really be over.

Shen Xin would definitely not waste her youth waiting for him. If come out after three year, and had a criminal record, there would definitely not be a good things.

He knows that Shen Yichen has the ability to make him impossible to get out from prison.