41

Chapter 41  I'm so innocent

She was a little sad. After getting along with her recently, in fact, she had a little bit of heart for Shen Yichen for a long time, but now, she wants to put her heart in peace,

When Su Yunxuan left, she was taken away by Shen Yichen in a taxi, and she even called a taxi for her personally.

After seeing Su Yunxuan off and returning, Shen Yichen went upstairs to chat with Jian Yi, Jian Yi felt that he was in a good mood, and saw Shen Yichen took the chopsticks and tasted the meal that Su Yunxuan had just made.

Jian Yi didn't say anything but looked at Shen Yichen. He tasted it before saying, "It tastes good. I didn't expect you to cook. I thought..."

"Miss Su did it." Before Shen Yichen could finish the second half of the sentence, Jian Yi took the lead and took the initiative to admit that the meal was not made by herself.

Shen Yichen was stunned for a moment, glanced at the dining table, and then noticed the dumped meals in the trash can next to him. He didn't say anything, just poured the dishes made by Su Yunxuan into it.

"What about you?" Jian Yi looked at his actions and the food in the trash can, and couldn't tell what he was feeling.

Isn't he and Su Yunxuan a couple? Why did he do this? Could it be that Shen Yichen is still angry?

Shen Yichen didn't speak, his face was not very good-looking, he took out his mobile phone and called Wan Qi, then turned to Jian Yi and said, "I ordered takeout for you, and Wan Qi will deliver it in a while."

"I don't..." Jane wanted to say that I wasn't hungry, but before she had finished speaking, Shen Yichen had already turned upstairs and entered the study. The door slammed shut, making Jane's heart beat faster.

Jian Yi looked at the closed door, and didn't know what to say for a while. Shen Yichen didn't give her an explanation, and it seemed that she didn't need to give her any explanation. They had nothing to do with each other.

Wan Qi arrived in a short while, carrying two bags in her hand, which contained a lot of delicious food, some that Jane liked to eat, and some that Shen Yichen liked.

"Miss Jane, where's the president?" Wan Qi looked upstairs with her head open.

Jian Yi helped Wan Qi to put things on the table, and her sharp eyes found that there were two dishes that Su Yunxuan had just cooked. She couldn't help but ask, "Assistant Wan, do you know Su Yunxuan?"

Wan Qi was taken aback by the question, what a shrewd person he is, if someone hadn't told Jian Yi about Su Yunxuan, she wouldn't have known about it. .

After thinking about it, Wan Qi didn't answer Jian Yi directly, but instead asked, "Why did Miss Jian ask me this suddenly."

"It's nothing, it's just that Miss Su came here just now, and I haven't heard it from you before, so I want to ask you, otherwise it will be bad to cause misunderstandings in the future." Jian Yi didn't tell Wan Qi, but Su Yunxuan said she belonged to Shen Yichen as soon as she came up. Girlfriends, did not directly ask what kind of relationship they were.

But her words surprised Wan Qi and asked nervously, "Where's Mr. Shen? Have you seen Miss Su?"

Jane nodded, then glanced upstairs from the corner of the window, and sighed to herself. Wan Qi's expression just now explained everything, and Jane did not ask any further questions.

After sending Wan Qi away, Jane took some food and took it upstairs, knocked on the door of Shen Yichen's study, and asked softly, "Yichen, Assistant Wan just brought the food, I brought you some, you want to eat now. ?"

Jian Yi waited for a while before Shen Yichen opened the door, but he didn't take the food from Jian Yi's hand, with a cold face: "Eat it yourself, I still have work."

"Okay, then I won't disturb you." Jane turned around and went downstairs. The moment she turned, the door of the study was closed by Shen Yichen. Her heart trembled with the sound of the door closing, and she pursed her lips and did not speak.

In fact, Jian Yi doesn't know how to face Shen Yichen now. When she was just trying to accept someone, why did God make such a joke to her?

Shen Yichen didn't eat, and Jian Yi wasn't in the mood to eat, so he packed up and went back to his room.

Jian Yi waited for Shen Yichen all night, she didn't know when she fell asleep hazy, but Shen Yichen never went back to the bedroom, and when Jian Yi woke up the next day, the place beside her was cold without any temperature.

In the past, Jian Yi would always wake up in Shen Yichen's arms, where Shen Yichen left first, and Yu Wen's scent would remain around him, but today there was nothing.