44

Chapter 44  Quarrel

The strange thing is that Su Yunxuan didn't come back to the company to find Shen Yichen. Although other colleagues treated Jian Yi as a joke, no one embarrassed her, as if they were waiting for the day when she fell out of favor completely, so she could watch the show.

Because of what happened last time, Shen Xin felt that there was a sign of a miscarriage because of her fetal pressure. She took a leave of absence and was raised in the hospital, but she didn't bother looking for Jian Yi again.

"One by one, I'm going to see the room in the afternoon. My friend has a nice small apartment for rent. The price is not expensive, but he has to help take care of the pet." Shen Yibai got out of the elevator and walked to Jian Yi's desk, feeling a little bit of a credit.

Jian Yi raised his head from the pile of documents: "What kind of pet? It won't be some kind of amphibious cold-blooded animal, right?"

"No, it's a blue cat. You'll know it when you see it. The rent waived will be used as a monthly living allowance for the cat. I'll pick you up after get off work in a while." Shen Yibai turned around and left.

Jane thought about it, it's not bad to have a cat, so that she will not be lonely in the future, then go to see with Shen Yibai, if the price is right, she will move this weekend.

"Jian Yi, the president asked you to go to his office." Tina met her from behind.

As soon as Jian heard Shen Yichen calling her, she was a little nervous: "What did the president say? I still have work here."

"It seems to be in a hurry. You should go and have a look, or you will get angry soon, so don't implicate everyone."

Tina was too lazy to explain, she felt that Jian Yi was not a simple woman. She was unclear with Manager Shen's fiancé before, and then she approached Mr. Shen. Now that Miss Su has appeared, she has been flirting with Mr. Shen all day long. envy.

Jian Yi ignored her thoughts, hesitated for a while, then walked into Shen Yichen's office gruffly, opened the door, Shen Yichen sat behind her work and read the documents, she went up the mountain to keep herself as calm as possible: "Mr. Shen , you find me."

"What did Yi Bai do to you just now?" Shen Yichen asked Jian Yi coldly without raising his head, obviously angry.

Jian Yi was a little surprised, how did he know that he was talking to Shen Yibai just now, out of the corner of his eye, he just happened to see Shen Yichen's computer monitor, which was the monitor with the company's camera facing his desk.

She suddenly understood something, and frowned a little unhappily. Instead of answering, she asked in a deep voice, "You watch me every day?"

"You are an employee of the company, and I am the boss. The boss inspects the work of the employees during working hours. Do you have any questions?" Shen Yichen put down the pen in his hand, raised his head and answered seriously.

Jian Yi was helpless, unable to say a word to refute, opened his mouth, and finally lowered his head to remain silent.

She didn't say a word, but Shen Yichen's face became more and more ugly.

He stood up, walked around the office and walked in front of her, raised his hand to lift Jian Yi's chin, forcing her to face him: "What is Shen Yibai doing to you, you have been avoiding me recently, do you want to be with him?"

Jian Yi's pupils shrank suddenly, feeling as if his heart was being pulled.

Could it be that he, like those people outside, also feels that he is a pair of boats, and it is not enough to hook up with him, and even his younger brother will not be spared?

"No, Xiao Shen just helped me."

Jane lowered her eyes, she didn't want to tell Shen Yichen that she might be moving out so early, and she didn't want to use this kind of quarrel-like form to communicate.

Shen Yichen looked at her dead pig who was not afraid of being scalded by boiling water, a sullen look flashed across his black eyes, and he exerted a little force on his hand: "Ask him for help? I'm your man, why can't you come to me and insist on calling him? help?"

The force of his strike was a little too strong, and Jane's jaw was pinched red, and she frowned in pain, but didn't say a word.

His calm heart lake was disturbed by his sentence that I am your man. If it was in the past, she would probably feel that her heart was sprouting, but at this moment, there was only a pain in her heart that made her feel suffocated.

Where is her man, Su Yunxuan's man?

"Mr. Shen may need to accompany Miss Su, it's not appropriate for me to always disturb."