59

Chapter 59 Shen Yichen carries Su Yunxuan out

Jian Yi felt that she really couldn't stand aside and watch the show of affection between them. Rather than doing this, it would be better to just keep an eye out.

After she went out, Shen Yichen turned around, looked at Su Yunxuan and said coldly, "Why are you here? Didn't I tell you before not to come looking for me?"

Seeing his sudden change of expression, Su Yunxuan's expression became a little stiff: "Yichen, please don't be like this, okay? I just miss you."

Shen Yichen was indifferent to her words and had no expression on his face.

"I've told you very clearly that I don't like you. It was just a joke back then. Don't come looking for me again in the future."

"Yichen, I like you, why can't you like me? Just a joke? Oh, is it just a joke that you have taken so much care of me all these years?"

Su Yunxuan also knew in her heart that Shen Yichen didn't like her at all over the years, but she still felt unwilling to do so.

It was obvious that she had done so much for him, and she even went to great lengths to gain his trust back then...

She thought she had gained an advantage, but she didn't expect that over the years, he had no feelings for her at all. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't resist the flirtatious words of that bitch Jian Yi.

What's so good about that bitch? She didn't put in any effort, but she could enjoy everything Shen Yichen gave her as a matter of course. Why did she?

"Yi Chen..."

Shen Yichen was irritated by her shouting, and when he spoke again, his tone was already a bit unkind: "I hope you know in your heart that it is one thing for you to save me, but it does not mean that I must marry you and like you. If you have other things you want, you can make requests, but I can tell you clearly that there is no way I will like you."

"Then why did you never say anything before? Now everyone knows that I am your lover and we will get married in the future, but now you suddenly tell me that you are just playing along, what is wrong with me?" Su Yunxuan's emotions were a little ups and downs. Very powerful.

Isn't this a slap in her face?

"Calm down. If this is the reason for you, then I apologize to you." Shen Yichen said coldly, "Besides these if there is nothing else, you can leave."

Su Yunxuan suddenly covered her chest, her face turned pale, and a cold sweat broke out on her forehead as if she couldn't breathe.

Shen Yichen turned around, and when he saw her like this, he knew that she was suffering from an old illness.

"Yunxuan!" As soon as he stood up, Su Yunxuan fainted.

Shen Yichen didn't expect that things would turn out like this, so he quickly went over to check on her situation.

Her face was too pale. He was worried that something would happen to her, so he became nervous. He immediately picked her up and walked towards the door.

At this time, Jian Yi was outside.

As soon as the door to the CEO's office opened, he saw Shen Yichen holding Su Yunxuan in his arms and leaving in a hurry.

Jian Yi saw his back and Su Yunxuan leaning in his arms, and couldn't help but feel anxious in her heart. What happened to them?

Shen Yichen left without even looking at herself, still holding Su Yunxuan in her arms. It was impossible for her not to be sad in her heart, but Su Yunxuan suddenly fainted...

Given the way Su Yunxuan framed her just now, she suddenly felt dark that this woman was pretending to win Shen Yichen's sympathy, right?

When Wan Qi saw the CEO carrying Su Yunxuan out, she didn't dare to delay. She immediately went down to get the car and sent her to the hospital.

At noon, the scene of Shen Yichen hurriedly leaving with Su Yunxuan in his arms spread throughout the company. Now everyone knows about it, and not only that, they are particularly envious.

Therefore, with this scene as evidence, Jian Yi's fall from grace seems to be further confirmed.

After Shen Xin found out, she almost laughed out loud.

After Xu Menghan learned about this incident, she was extremely angry. She just felt that it must be Su Yunxuan, that vixen, who seduced Shen Yichen. How could such a good person faint for no reason? He must have been faking it.

She also knew that it was useless even if she was angry in her heart. Shen Yichen didn't take her seriously, so she couldn't speak. She wanted Jian Yi to fight with Su Yunxuan, but she usually looked stupid. He seems to be quite shrewd in this matter and will not be fooled at all.

She can only think of another way...

The rumours were so crazy, that Shen Yibai naturally knew what happened that morning, and at noon, he made an appointment with Jian Yi.