52

Chapter 52 He Will Marry Su Yunxuan Sooner or Later

Shen Yichen looked into her eyes with a smile.

Seeing him like this, Jian Yi felt her heart tremble violently.

Of course, she would be jealous, not only jealous, but also sad to death, she didn't like him being with Su Yunxuan, and even more, disliked that he already had Su Yunxuan and had to be confused with herself.

It is too much to step on two boats.

Especially after thinking about the matter between him and Su Yunxuan, she felt even more uncomfortable all over.

Who knows if they have ever kissed behind her back, thinking of this possibility, Jian Yi felt sick and uncomfortable and reached out to erase the marks he left on her lips.

However, in Shen Yichen's eyes, he thought that Jian Yi was disgusting himself, and his expression softened a little and turned dark in an instant.

"What? Is my kiss so distasteful to you?" His tone was a little colder, with a little anger.

I just don't like it when someone kisses me after they've kissed someone else.

This is what she wanted to tell him, but she swallowed the words again.

If she says this, it sounds like she wants to compete with Su Yunxuan for a favour, but she knows that as a substitute, she can't compete with the original person at all, and there is no need to compete.

But she still felt bad.

As long as she thinks of the picture of him kissing Su Yunxuan, she feels uncomfortable all over, and the force of rubbing her hands can't help but intensify.

This reaction, in Shen Yichen's eyes, had another meaning.

He felt that this girl belonged to him, but that person trying to deny him, so she began to resist his closeness and even isolated him from her world.

With fire in his heart, Shen Yichen put his arms around her waist and kissed her lips domineeringly and forcefully.

He intentionally punished her, this time he was no longer as gentle as before, but bit her lips.

Jian Yi wanted to push him away in pain, but there was a difference in strength between men and women.

Her strength was not enough for Shen Yichen. She can't even push him away.

This time, he was angry with her, especially seeing the dodge and anger in her eyes, which stimulated his self-esteem even more.

It wasn't until Shen Yichen sensed the smell of blood in his mouth that he let her go.

As soon as Jian Yi saw him let go of her, she immediately covered her lips with tears in her eyes, and she felt so wronged that she almost cried out.

"Mr Shen, I have always respected you, and thank you for helping me a lot these days, but I have my principles, and I will not be someone's mistress for life, let alone when he already has a fiancee."

Jian Yi was in a hurry and directly spoke from the bottom of her heart.

Hearing this, Shen Yichen's long and narrow phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, but then he suddenly laughed: "Who said I want you to be my mistress?"

"Isn't it? You and Su Yunxuan are about to get married. If I stand between you, I will become a third party."

At this point, seeing Shen Yichen still pretending to be stupid, Jian Yi felt even more wrong.

She couldn't believe that he and Su Yunxuan had never kissed, and what Shen Yibai said at that time, she was just a stand-in.

Shen Yichen was slightly startled.

But he finally understood that the girl was at odds with him the whole time because of this.

"What? Are you jealous?" He asked without answering, with a pleasant voice and a little smile.

Jian Yi lowered her head, not wanting to speak.

But Shen Yichen's half-smiling gaze made her whole body feel wrong, and she excused guiltily: "I just hate that you kissed me with the same mouth that you kissed her before, so I'm not jealous."

"Is it?"

Shen Yichen smiled.

Naturally, he would not believe her words, and he had already decided in his heart that she was jealous because of her appearance.

"I have never kissed Su Yunxuan, let alone kissed other women."

Young Master Shen sighed, and was rarely willing to explain, "In this life, except for my mother, I have only kissed you."

Jian Yi was stunned, and looked at him in disbelief: "How...how is it possible?"

"Why is it impossible? Do I need to have any intimate relationships with other women?" Shen Yichen was a little speechless, he looked like such a casual person.

Jian Yi was choked by him, unable to speak for a long time, struggling to wring her fingers for a long time: "Your kissing skills are so good, how could it be possible that you haven't kissed before?"

What's more, Su Yunxuan is still his fiancée.

They have been together for so long, and they have already announced that they are going to get married. He says that they have never kissed.

Who will believe this?

Listening to her words, Shen Yichen felt helpless and a little funny at the same time.