10

"President..."

As soon as Jian was about to speak, Shen Yichen interrupted her: "I don't want to hear you begging for other men."

"I didn't." Jian Yi said weakly.

She didn't want to plead for Ling Zhe, but she just didn't want to invite more trouble to herself.

She is a little bit scared of things, but her mind is not stupid. She understands that if something happened to Ling Zhe, Shen Xin will put the bill on her.

Ignoring her, Shen Yichen turned around and said to Wan Qi: "Let's Go."

Wan Qi responded, and when he walked to the door, he suddenly stopped and said, "When Ms. Jian Yi came over, I admitted her as your personal secretary without your consent or your permission."

Shen Yichen was stunned, and the corners of his mouth curled up and smiled: "You still know me best."

Wan Qi smiled, then turned and left.

At night, Shen's villa.

Jian Yi looked at the place where was like a palace in front of her. There were several maid standing next to her. Her mind was short-circuited for a moment. She never thought that she could live in such a place one day, like a dream.

"Madam, we have arranged your things and put them in the closet. You can rest for a while, and you can eat when master comes back."

An older maid, who seemed to be the leader, said to Jian Yi kindly, not indifferent at all.

Jian Yi nodded, a little embarrassed, "Thank you."

After coming out of the hospital at noon, Shen Yichen took her back to the villa after eating, and he went to the company, leaving herself and the maid bickering about simple things.

This is nothing, mainly because she wanted to pack the things in the suitcase by herself, but the maid refused to let her do it herself. They also said that Shen Yichen had said that if she did it, they will lost their jobs.

The key problem is that they called her madam, and Jian Yi feel embarrassed. She repeatedly said that she was not Shen Yichen's wife, but they still call her madam, and Jian Yi was helpless and could only let them.

It's not easy for Jian Yi to live in new environment, she didn't have anything to do here, it's boring to spend an afternoon in the villa alone.

Just when she was extremely embarrassed and didn't know what to do, Shen Yichen came back.