4

"No more excuse,you have to go." After a pause, Shen Yichen added, "I have sent someone to your house in the morning and moved all your things to the villa. By the way, I already pay your house rent and tell the owner that you will move out. You can only live in my house. ."

"Ahem."

Unable to hold back a sip of water, she choked with tears in her eyes, and her face was blue and red. The underwear and bra she just washed yesterday was still hanging on the balcony...

so awkward!

Jian Yi was bitter, unable to tell, and whispered: "President, you are restricting my life freedom."

"I don't limit your freedom, you can do whatever you want."

"but......"

Jian Yi wanted to argue, a ringing of the phone interrupted her, and she glanced at the caller ID. It was a company colleague.

"Jian Yi, the manager's wedding is about to begin, why aren't you here?"

With drooping eyelids and biting her lips, Jian Yi felt a pain in her heart. Their manager was Shen Xin, Ling Zhe's new wife, and her immediate boss.

She didn't want to go to the wedding, nor did she want to see Ling Zhe put the wedding ring on another woman's hand, but she had to go. Everyone in the department knew that Ling Zhe was her boyfriend, but suddenly married Shen Xin. There are many people behind, and Shen Xin gets married and everyone in the company has gone. If she doesn't go, others will say she doesn't go because she hates her.

She looked at the time, it was eleven o'clock, and the wedding began at twelve o'clock: "I'll be there soon."

Hung up the phone, glanced at Shen Yichen timidly, and whispered: "I'm going to attend the manager's wedding, so I'm leaving first."

She stood up and thought of something: "You tell me the address of the villa, and I will go by myself."

There's no way she wouldn't go to Shen Yichen's villa. All of her things have been moved, and the house has been returned to the owner. She ran out of her salary last month, and she didn't have much money to rent other house. She don't want to sleep on the road.

Glancing at her, Shen Yichen ask her to sit down and said faintly: "You don't need to attend the wedding of your ex-boyfriend."

Jian Yi was slightly startled and looked at him in surprise.

How did he know that Shen Xin was married to her ex-boyfriend?

She only froze for a few seconds and quickly reacted. He is the president and Shen Xin is the manager. It is not surprising that he, as a leader, knows who his employees married to. Moreover, the news that Ling Zhe and Shen Xin are together a few days ago has been raging. .