29

After he finished speaking, he raised his head and leaned over to kiss Jian Yi's lips. Jian Yi slowly relaxed her body, and even took the initiative to reach out and put her arms around Shen Yichen's neck.

She didn't remember when she fell asleep, anyway, Shen Yichen said and believed it was not too much, let alone taking advantage of others, which made Jane feel a little more fond of him.

When she woke up the next day to go to the company, Jian Yi wanted to go there alone, but Shen Yichen disagreed. Under his pressure, Jian Yi finally had to admit her fate and go in with him.

This has attracted the attention of colleagues even more.

As soon as Jane entered the company, she wanted to slip away, went to the employee elevator next to him, but was pulled back by Shen Yichen, and brought her into the president elevator in front of everyone.

Thinking of the gossip expressions that those people had just shown, Jian Yi frowned unhappily: "Mr. Shen, this is not good. My colleagues will talk nonsense."

"Just say it. It's just that I don't like being talk behind the back. If anyone dares to talk nonsense, then they must consider the consequences."

Shen Yichen didn't care at all. In other words, this is his territory. If he can't even control his own company, then he is too incompetent.

Jian Yi was helpless, just about to say that she would avoid suspicion next time, she was pulled over by Shen Yichen and he kissed her lips. Jian Yi struggled with consciousness. After all, this is the company, but Shen Yichen's strength was too great and she couldn't escape.

Shen Yichen didn't let her go until the elevator reached the floor of the president's office. At this time, Jian Yi leg feel soft. When she went out, the blush on her face had not completely dispersed, and she felt a little hot.

When Tina saw them coming together, she dodged her eyes and her expression was not quite right. Thinking of what happened yesterday, Jane understood what she was thinking in her heart, but did not take the initiative to ask it.

Jian Yi don’t know if it’s because of Shen Yichen. Today, no one is making trouble for her, and she doesn’t even have extra work. As soon as it's off work, she keep all the document and left on time.

Since the party was 6 o'clock in the evening, she feel a little rushed. Jian Yi finally thought about it. She didn't wear the dress Shen Yichen prepared for her, but just casually wore her own half-sleeved tulle skirt.

When the taxi rushed to the meeting place, it was a little past six o'clock. She went in and everyone was there. Everyone saw her coming with strange expressions in their eyes.

"Hey, isn't this our beautiful school flower. Why are you dressed so shabby after graduation? The same as when you were in school." The classmate who called Jian Yi came to talk to her first.

That person is Xu Yue. Her family is in a construction business. It is said that she is very rich, so that she is very arrogant and has a temperament like a young lady. So she used to look down on poor students like Jian Yi who had to work on weekends to earn living expenses. The relationship between the two is average.

Because of this, Jane felt uncomfortable when she was suddenly held back by her.

She withdrew her arms without a trace, and sat down in the position they had reserved for her. Only then did she find that Shen Xin and Ling Zhe had been placed opposite her.

Most of the reason she didn't want to come was because of Ling Zhe's relationship.

But the facts proved that he could not escape in the end. She didn't expect that Shen Xin would also come. With her eyes facing each other, Jian Yi was a little uncomfortable.

But some people just pick up the forbidden topic.

"Oh, I remember that Jian Yi and Ling Zhe were famous couple in our school at the time. We were waiting to drink your wedding wine, but who knows what happened in the end? Did you get married? Do you even have children?"

Xu Yue, who was sitting next to her, really didn't hesitate at all, and just mentioned what happened back then.

Jian Yi lowered her head and did not speak, nor did she look at Ling Zhe and the others.

It was Shen Xin, who seemed to have been stepped on her tail, and pointed the finger at Jian Yi, then she resentfully exposed the ugly rumor to make Jian Yi feel embarrassed. "Then you have to ask what shameful deeds this Miss Jian has done, that make Azhe can't bear it and finally they broke up."