Prologue

Ages: marauders: 20 years old
Lucia: 20 years old
Lily: 20 years old
Claire: 19 years old
Draco: one month (nearly 2 months)
Lucius: 26 years old
Narcissa: 25 years old
Alice and Frank: 20 years old

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

29th July 1980

Lily Potter had given birth to a baby boy with her red hair (but it appeared to be slightly more brown than her own) and his fathers soft hazel eyes and long thin nose. He looked to have inherited more of his fathers features than his mothers, from his eyes to his thin lips and extremely messy hair that stuck up in every direction. The only features from his mother was the redness of his hair and his pale complexion.

His name was John James Potter, the halfblooded son of James Fleamont Potter and Lily Marie Potter née Evans. He was their firstborn.

He weighed 8 lbs and 2 oz, so a fairly average weight, maybe slightly larger but not by much.

His godparents were named Sirius Orion Black and Lucia Helena Black née Malfoy, he would be the older godbrother to the unborn Black heir.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh he's so cute," Claire cooed to her her best friend, Lily Potter.

Lily smiled kindly and nodded, pride shining through her sparkling green eyes as she gazed down at her newborn son.

"He is."

"Merlin, I cannot wait to get this baby out of me!" Alice huffed.

Lily, Claire and Lucia all laughed at their pregnant friends exclaim.

"We're all laughing but I must say that I am eager to birth this baby too," Lucia groaned.

"See! She understands!" Alice exclaimed, pointing to the blue eyed woman.

"Indeed I do," Lucia said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30th July 1980

"Ok when I said I wanted the damn baby outta me, I didn't account for the fricken PAIN!" Alice screeched as she pushed.

Frank and the girls laughed nervously, knowing just how feisty the so called softy could truly be...especially in labour.

"You're doing great love!" Frank squawked as she practically crushed his fingers in her tight hold.

Her eyes snapped back open to glare directly at her husband.

"DO NOT EVEN TALK TO ME FRANKLIN LONGBOTTOM! YOU PUT THE BABY INSIDE OF ME, I WILL FIND A WAY TO MAKE IT YOU THAT BIRTHS IT IF YOU DO NOR SHUT UP!" Alice screamed out.

Frank paled to the point of a snowman's complexion and promptly shut up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several hours later

"His name is Neville Franklin Longbottom," Alice smiled to the nurse, practically glowing as she held her newborn son in her arms.

Neville was born with blonde hair and hazel eyes from his mother, everyone agreed he was like the male version of her.

"Beautiful name Lady Longbottom," the nurse said before going off to fill out the birth certificate.

"You did amazingly Alice," Narcissa smiled, she was glad to actually make it to the birth as she was unable to make it to Lily's.

Draco cooed in her arms, causing her to look down at her nearly two month old son.