Chapter 20

Third POV:

Eventually, Orion landed John in the hospital wing with a broken nose, jaw, left arm and several of his ribs. He'd royally pissed the younger boy off with his comments on Bailey and how he was going to marry her when they left school, especially when he did it right in front of him.

John had been in the hospital wing for two weeks before he could leave and Orion in detention every night for an hour but it was worth it to him. The supposed wonder boy had been put in his place. James and Lily had been furious that their 'poor little boy' had been 'assaulted' and had demanded a harsher punishment on Orion but the Blacks and Malfoys had far too much sway on the wizengamot. So instead he'd been given detention for as long as it took for John to recover, and of course the boy had milked his injuries for all they were worth.

The Slytherins had practically been frothing at the mouth when they saw all the attention that was lathered on the Gryffindor when he finally left the medical wing. He had nearly everyone on looking at him, asking if he was ok and what had happened. They could see John basking in it, and to be frank it pissed them off.

They knew that they'd have to start planning a rather nasty prank for the boy, otherwise his ego would get even larger...if that was even possible.

And of course, Orion, Draco, Theo and Blaise had the perfect idea. And with the help of a few other snakes and three certain Ravenclaws, they knew they could pull it off.

Jasmine, Luna and Echo jumped at the chance to help the boys with their plan, in fact evil smirks had been plastered on their faces all day when they'd been informed. The Slytherins knew they could count on them for help. Jasmine had been especially vindictive, clearly annoyed at her brother as usual.

And so, the planning begun.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

- PLEASE LIST PRANK IDEAS HERE!!!

- it doesn't matter if I don't use your idea in the next chapter, it will most likely be featured in future ones if it's not!

- thanks for reading, sorry for any typos as usual!