Chapter 19

Third POV:

"Father, I swear I am going to KILL JOHN POTTER!" Orion growled.

Sirius' eyes widened as he watched his sons face become gradually more and more enraged through the two-way mirror. They were having their weekly call as always, when Orion begun ranting about how much he hated John and how he wanted to kill him.

"You do realise he is your god brother? And my godson?" Sirius said hesitantly.

"SINCE WHEN THE FUCK WE'RE ANY OF US RELIGIOUS?! DID EVERYONE JUST FORGET ABOUT JUST WHO USED TK BURN US AT THE STAKE IN SALEM??" Orion exploded rather over-dramatically, but he'd never admit it.

Sirius just sighed resignedly, he supposed this is what he gets for having a child with a Malfoy. A snarky, sarcastic and spoilt boy with the infamous black temper and a god-complex. The son of a Black and a Malfoy, the ultimate Slytherin.

The Slytherin King.

"Yes, yes...anyway what's he done now?" The older man asked.

"He started flirting with Bailey!! How dare he!" Orion shrieked, "she's my betrothed and I am hers, she doesn't want to be with anyone else, she said so herself!"

Sirius just held his head in his hands groaned whilst his only child vented on.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"So where is the Annual Yule ball being held this year?" Tracy asked.

"I believe it will be held at Greengrass Manor this year, is that correct Daphne?" Theo questioned.

The blonde girl nodded in affirmative, "it's is, mother and father are already preparing for it. The manor is going to look so pretty this year, they're going all out."

"At least its not at a ministry building or even worse, the Potters." Theo shuddered, "that would be awful."

"Ugh don't even talk about those, those filthy blood traitors." Draco and Orion sneered, they despised the other family for practicing muggle traditions and not a single wizarding one except the Annual Balls.

"I can't believe they even get invited!" Bailey snorted.

"Can't someone just snap their wands, wipe their minds and send them out into the muggle world considering they love it so much. Obviously Jasmine can stay with one of us, she's not half as bad." Theo whined.

"I agree." Blaise added.

"Aye!" Said the rest of them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>end of chapter>>>>>>>>