Chapter 13

Pleaseeee listen to this song as you read^^ it's another love by Tom Odell and I think it fits very well.

This will be a chapter about Orion's past!
:)

TW: angst/suicidal thoughts/suicidal acts/blood/major character deaths/heavy depression/anxiety/self-harm.

This is written to show that even immortal, very powerful people aren't completely in damaged. Also, it could very easily be agreed that Harry/Orion is a villain now as he's been a dark Lord in several lives and committed many murders. This will show you just how and why he became so closed off, so reserved and so dark and emotionless.

Third POV:

All my tears have been used up.

Harry had lived through two wizarding wars by the time he was 17 and all he had to say for it was, that he wished he hadn't.

So many innocent and good people had died. Remus, Tonks, Colin, Sirius, his dad, his mum, Marlene, Emmeline, Mad-eye, Fred, Regulus and so many more.

A few years after the war, the second one that is, he married Ginny. She was a beautiful red headed girl who could have had any other male or female but no she decided to ruin her life before she even started it properly by marrying such a damaged and broken man. Not that she'd ever agree, oh no. No she'd be tricked into believing he was truly happy with her.

Of course, Harry loved her so dearly but he just couldn't connect on such an emotional range like everyone else could. He hadn't known what it was like to even feel an ounce of love until he was 13. It had emotionally stunted him for life. He could easily switch off his emotions and shut down, no matter what many others (snape especially) believed. Just how he could lie with sickening ease.

He felt ashamed sometimes. He lied to his friends and family everyday, throwing fake smiles and half heated jokes to pretend he really was okay. To show he wasn't falling apart by the second, barely hanging on by the thread, just ready for it to be cut.

And as horrible as it sounds, not even his own godson or children ever changed that. He just couldn't bring himself to love them as much as they deserved and he felt awful for it everyday. And everyday another scar appeared on his arm to mark his failure at life.

He would never understand how anyone could live a monster like him. Someone so broken and apathetic.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

By the time he was 30 years old, he'd lost count of how many times he'd tried to end his life. The first time had been when he was the tender age of 10. He didn't really understand what he'd tried to do back then but he knew what he wanted.

He'd cut his wrist deep on a splintered part of the wall in his cupboard under the stairs, hoping to bleed out before anyone found him

But because he was a wizard he was fully healed within a few minutes, a mere pale white scar on each wrist was all that was left. Two pale scars was all the proof he had off his attempt, not that he'd ever show anyone.