He saves you yet again

You stare at him blankly. Your cape is in your bag... shit you gave it to kirishima earlier. Still, it'll break out as soon as it can.

"Oh come on doll! No smile, no hug, no greeting? what's all that about!" He smirks.
You don't answer.

"Doll im getting pretty sick of you not answering me here"

you stand there and watch him pace back and forth staring at the ground.

"Do-"
"There are people here. Good people. This is a mall, a public place. let everyone go."

"Excuse me?"

"i told you, this is a public place there are people here. Let them go."

He looks over to all the people hiding behind things and gives them a nod. Tens of hundreds of people rush from the bathroom, the stores, the restaurant and out the front doors.

"My friends too"

"Oh you know that's not how that works.."

"Yeah, and why not?"

"I already did one nice thing by letting everybody go im sure as hell not letting the HEROS out of their restraints."

everyone stays quiet for a minute.

"You see doll, it's either you come with me. or i kill you, and all your friends get to watch."

"You know i won't go with you"

You hear footsteps behind you and all the lights shut off. You stumble back and once your eyes adjust to the darkness you still can't see. You hear someone tapping on something to your right; then your left, then behind you.

"Ooohhhh dolllll! Come on and give us a show won't you?!" Shoto yells from above. you start backing up. Shit.. why is he so obsessed with getting you to make your damn hair glow? The hells his issue.

"You're such a bother.." you mumble. but right after your words leave your tongue someones got their arms wrapped around your torso and a rope around your arms and feet. The lights turn back on and youre sitting across from your friends. They lined your friends up one by one.

kirishima.. bakugou.. izuku, momo, mina, jirou, denki, tokoyami... your eyes shift from person to person. Someone spins you around and suddenly you're facing shoto again.

"Hello again!" he smiles. you frown and roll your eyes.

"I'm not very amused by all your tricks here shoto." You scoff.

"What do you mean?" He asks looking a little hurt.

"You're a feeble minded, soft penis, debutante.." You stand up and pull your arms to the front of you. While he was standing still you grew a small strand of your hair and used it to cut the rope, "You're a man so desperate you stalk a women and tie her and her friends up because of what? You're a little lonely?"
he looks shocked as you stand up and craft a wand.
"Because y'know shoto i don't watch much TV but your dad seems to be getting a lot of recognition for changing.."
you take a few steps towards him
"And for someone that seems to hate him that much you sure do act an awful lot like him. Poor shoto has all grown up.. and he's turned out just like his dead BEAT DADDY!"
Just as he gets in fighting stance something flies from behind you and smacks him upside the head. he falls to the ground and you look for the item
"My bag.."
your cape springs out of the bag and rests on your back.

Shoto jumps back up and you pull out Dabis dagger, holding it securely. He looks down at your hand and analyzes it for a second.

"Oh how cute. One thing my "dead beat daddy" did provide for us was a custom dagger, As you can imagine Touya seemed to like his but hated the giver, so he customized it." He smiles and looks over at your friends.
"How many of you know your friend here's a villain huh? Y'know where she was before she met you all. She was with my brother at the LOV. How's it feel to know her only friends before you are the ones you're dedicating your lives to stopping!?" The few who didn't know look hurt. You can't believe he's playing like this. As you're turned around he sends ice flying your way but your cape quickly sends you in the air and rests you down behind him. You kick his knees causing him to fall. Quickly you sit on top of him and cast a spell.
"Scissors.." you mumble and your left hand turns into giant garden clippers. You flip shoto around, open the scissors, and slam them into the ground on either side of his neck trapping him down.