Hero training!

Your legs shake a little on the way to class, that makes Bakugou smile. You and Bakugou are early to class. He removes his hand from your waist and goes to sit down. You walk up to the front of the class to give Aizawa a hug
"What's up y/n?"
"I just wanted to say hello."
"Well hello there y/n." He laughs. You push him and go to your seat. You don't get how your life has turned around within a matter of a few days. Everything feels right. You think for a while before your interrupted by Aizawa starting class.
"Goodmorning students. The papers being handed out to you are for your hero costumes. I heard lots of people are unhappy with theirs and y/n needs to decide on one. Get to filling them out, then we're headed off to the bus."
Everyone's confused by the bus part but regardless people are genuinely excited.
"Hey there pebble!" Kiri yells while walking up behind you. He sits in the empty desk next to you and starts reading over your shoulder.
"Hey there kiri!"
"You got any ideas for your hero costume?"
"Well. I dunno actually. I'd like for it to be something that shows off my cape, I just don't know.."
"Get something badass y/n! You'll look good in anything." He says with a smile. You leave a description for what you want and go hand it to Aizawa. You go back to your seat and chat with Kirishima for a while before Aizawa tells everyone to buddy up and get on the bus. Bakugou comes up to you, wraps and arm around your waist and stares at kiri. Denki comes over to buddy up to kiri.
"Hey Denki! Kiri! Sit across from us on the bus yeah?" You say enthusiastically.
"Anything for you cutie!" Denki says.
Bakugou leads you to the bus and everyone waits for Aizawa instructions.

"Alright everybody. We're going to a hero training camp a few hours away. Get with your buddy and hop on the bus."
Everybody follows and loads on. Bakugou makes sure to hold your hand and help you up the stairs.
"Such a gentleman."
"Shut it dumbass."

The bus stops in front of the dorms.
"Go pack a few days worth of clothes. Come back and we'll finally be on our way." Aizawa directs. Everybody gets back off the bus. Bakugou leads you to his room. He closes the door behind him and pushes you up against the door. He kisses you deeply and pins your hands above your head.
"Woah there Katsuki," you say breaking the kiss "we're going on a trip. We've gotta pack." You laugh.
"Shut up and kiss me damnit!" He yells in return. You like his dominance. You push yourself into him and kiss back. After a moment he pulls away. He doesn't say anything he just goes to his dresser and starts throwing some clothes in a backpack. You stand there shocked for a moment but Bakugou throws your bag at you to snap you out of it.
"Pack. Now." He says monotone. You walk over to your bag full of clothes and pick it up.
"Done!" You say throwing the bag back at him. He doesn't react.
"Bakugou..?"
"Let's go." He says grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the room. You get back to the bus and load your bags up in the overhead carrier. What's is Bakugous problem? Have you done something wrong? You sit down next to him and watch as he stares out the window
"Hey pebble!" Kiri yells as him and denki sit in the seats across from you and Bakugou.
"Hey there kiri, hey denki."
"Why do you look so down cutie?" Denki questions.
"Oh. Uh. I'm just nervous about this whole training camp thing!" You lie.
"Dont worry about it pebble! There's good food at least."

You continue on with your conversation for a few hours. Bakugou isn't talking. What is going on with him?

"Hey students. The bus is gonna be stuck here for an hour or two. A trains passing through. This means well be driving through the night, everyone brought clothes and blankets. You should all be able to sleep fine before we arrive at the camp." Aizawa announces before sitting back down. You turn to Bakugou seeing he's still staring out the window. You look down and see his hands are empty. You slide your hand under his and intertwine your fingers. He looks over at you and you give him a nice smile. He doesn't hold onto your hand but he doesn't push you away. He goes back to looking out of the window and you frown.
Everyone's been sitting around for a few hours before the bus starts moving again. It's gotten dark now and everyone's getting up to grab their bags and get out blankets. You stand up and grab out a big blanket for you and Bakugou. He watches you sit back down and put the blankets over the two of you. Everyone seems to have fallen asleep within an hour. You push the arm rest in between you and Bakugou down so you can move close to him. You cuddle up against his side and he looks down at you. He pushes you off and walks to the back of the bus. He enters the bathroom and closes the door. You sit with your head in your hands and think. What is he doing? What's the problem? What's wrong!? You're tired of his actions. Getting up angrily you throw the blankets off you and walk to the bathroom. You open the door and shut it behind you revealing Bakugou standing up in front of the mirror.
"What the hell is going on with you Bakugou!?" You whisper shout.
"Get out y/n."
"You've been ignoring me all day! You haven't seemed happy. What is going on. Have I done something?" You ask.
"I told you to get out!"
"No bakugou! Do I mean nothing to you now huh?"
He scoffs and looks down.
"Is that a yes? You asked me to be your girlfriend two days ago. What happened to the sad Bakugou crying for me to finally be his? I agreed fuck ass. I'm your girlfriend now. That's me! And you're ignoring me all of a sudden!?"
"Shut your fucking mouth y/n!"
"Is that any way to talk to your girlfriend Katsuki?!"
"Stop calling yourself that." He says looking up at you with furrowed brows. Your eyes widen and you take a step away from him. He notices he's hurt you.
"W- what?" You say shakily.
"Stop calling yourself my girlfriend."
"But- you. You asked m-"
"I don't care what you think I asked." He says.
"Y-you. I-  but we- we had sex? Twice! Did that mean nothing to you?" You feel tears welling up in your eyes.
"I'm going to be honest y/n. Any guy who wants to be with you just beyond fucking? Is a lair." He says with a snarl.
You gasp and grab at your throat. It feels like you can't breathe. You stare at him with eyes wide and panicked as you stumble away from him. You claw at your throat and chest trying to catch your breath. His eyes widen and he realizes what he's just said. He starts to walk towards you and you fall to the ground. You sit on your knees and continue grabbing at your throat. Red marks appear seeing as you've been clawing. He drops and crawls towards you. You move back slamming into the door.
"I- I c- can't bre- breathe!" You shout. You cry uncontrollably. Is this a panic attack? What's going on? What's happening? Why do you feel like this.
"Y/n! I - I didn't mean it!"
You cry violently still grabbing and pulling at your chest. You kick him away Everytime he tries to get close to you. He tries to pull you into a hug by you keep kicking him away.
"Teddy Bear please! I'm sorry I don't know what came over me! I had no reason to say that I'm sorry!" You manage to stand up and leave the bathroom. You run back into the sleeping carriage making sure not to wake anybody. You continue crying and trying to catch your breath.
"K- kiri- Kirishima!" You whisper at him. He shakes awake and immediately stands up when he sees you crying. You grab his wrist and pull him behind you. Bakugou runs out of the bathroom and stops in front of you. He grabs for you but you hide behind Kirishima.
"Move out of the way shitty hair!" He whispers yells at Kirishima
"Listen Bakugou I don't know what's going on here but she needs my help and you need to get the fuck away from the both of us." He responds standing boldly in front of you.
"Kirishima she doesn't care about  you back off."
"But I care about her."
You stand behind Kirishima still unable to breathe. Denki silently gets up and moved behind Bakugou. Nobody can see due to the overwhelming darkness. Kirishima picks you up and runs for the stairs. Seeing as this is a two deckered bus. Class 1A up top and 1B down stairs. Before you make it down the stairs you lock eyes with a purple haired guy from a different class. He smirks at you and looks away. You forget about it and cling onto Kirishima. Once he's downstairs he runs into the bathroom down there and shuts the door. He locks it swiftly and gently puts you down.
"Pebble? Are you alright? What's going on?"
You can't talk. You can only cry and try to catch a breath. He notices and sits down next to you. He pulls you into his lap and pets your hair.
"Shhhhh. With me y/n. Breathe with me." He whispers gently.  You lay a hand against his chests and feel him breathing. You mirror it and you're finally able to breathe again.
"Kirishima?"
"Yeah?"
"Would you ever want to be with me?"
"Hell yeah pebble!"
"What if I said we couldn't never have sex.." you questioned looking up at him. He looked down at you and cupped your face in his.
"Y/n. Being with you would be enough for me. I'd never need you to do something like that for me." He says kissing your forehead.
"Bakugou told me that any guy who wanted to be with me beyond just fucking was a lair.."
"Oh y/n"
"And he told me to stop calling myself his girlfriend."
"I don't get it Kirishima! He just asked me to be his a day ago. Now he's being like this? I don't get it. I don't understand. Why doesn't he want to be with me? He just got with me?"
"I dunno pebble. All I can tell you is that you should be with me Instead." He says with a smile. A soft knock meets the door and you flinch.
"Guys! It's me! Denki! I brought y/ns blanket. Aizawa is yelling at Bakugou right now. You guys are in the clear." He shouts quietly.
Kirishima opens the door and takes the blanket. Denki smiles and leaves to head back upstairs. Kirishima Lays the blanket on you two.
"Let's get some rest pebble. Alright?"
"Thank you for being here for me Kirishima. You mean so much to me.."
"Dont worry about it. I'm just filling in for Bakugou. You'll be mine eventually." He laughs. You shove him and giggle. Settling in against his chest you lay down calmly and allow yourself to fall into a deep sleep.