Who you are, where youve come from

Hey there! I'm going to write out some backstory on who you are. This story is an x reader however your quirk is already figured out. Okay! Here we goooo

      Your characters quirk is witchcraft. You have a wand that you use to help control your power. You can cast just about any spell and are always learning new ones. There's a quick explanation. Now I'm switching to your point of view.
       When you were younger you practiced your quirk on inanimate objects. As you really got into the idea of becoming a hero you took a liking to capes, and really wanted one. You asked your mom every day, but she always refused to get you one. But you never threw a tantrum because you didn't wanna get in trouble.  You started begging my mom to get one, finally she snapped and screamed "NO! GET OVER IT Y/N YOU WILL NOT HAVE A CAPE!"    You were shocked. You stamped your foot, closed your eyes, and screamed. When You opened them your mom was gone... a cape flying in her place. You looked horrified. It started flying towards you and you screamed again while covering your face. It stopped and you could sense it's confusion. Your dad quickly ran out checking on you and was concerned when he saw what was going on. You turned him crying and yelled "I TURNED MOMMY INTO A CAPE!"
                 After years of training You eventually  learned how to communicate with your new cool mom- cape. Since the cape could move and fly by itself You'd always take it into battle. It could some how sense movements and predict outcomes, and so it would always move itself in front of you before You were ever hit. Oh. And it's impenetrable, so it always saves you , plus it doesn't get damaged.
     Your  mom was the number three hero. So everyone noticed when the great Aita was gone -her name meaning garden- everyone agreed it was best to keep the incident from the general public, only you, your dad, and a few pro hero's knew what happened to her. Everyone else believed she was taken by the LOV. Not long after what happened to your mom, you ran away. Eventually you found a man covered in hands, and he took you in. Long story short you were practically raised by the LOV. With your cape staying in your bag hidden away no one questioned it. As you were there they trained you, they caused you to learn much more about your quirk. If you have the intention, you can heal emotional trauma with your left hand, and physical trauma with your right. Your emotions make your quirk stronger, and sometimes uncontrollable. If you ever loose your wand you can pull out a strand of your hair and it'll turn into a new one. Your hair can also stretch and grow, primarily used to restrain people. Or reach things when you don't feel like getting up. Shiggy used to brush through it and try to convince you life was war... but when you learned what they stood for, you wanted to leave the LOV. Your want to be a hero turned your mom into a piece of clothing. You needed to become a hero and fill in her place.

But how would you ever leave a place like that?

This is my first time writing a story, I hope it's enjoyed. There's your backstory and most knowledge about your quirk. Onto the next part!
-hey! It's the writer of this story. I've now written 26 parts. This chapter was quite short. But they get twice the size of this and my writing style has really improved. Please don't give up on this story after the first few chapters, it starts kinda rocky seeing as I've never done this before. Anyways, enjoy!