Oh shit. Shit. shit. Shit.

You open the door all the way and walk in. You see splatters of blood leading up the bed. You run up to it and throw down the covers. Kirishima lay with severe burn marks and open slashes covering his body. You quickly get to work covering all his wounds with your left hand. You watch and sob as they heal. Bakugou finally catches up and runs in the room. He walks behind you and sees the mess.
"Oh shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." He whispers. He watches silently as you do your best to fix Kirishima.
"How fucking hard did that damn icy hot have to work in order to get Kirishima out of unbreakable?!"
You don't say anything you just continue healing him. You start to get a little woozy but that doesn't stop you from working. It's been 10 or so minutes and you get tired of waiting. You need to heal him now. Now. Now.
"Bakugou. Turn around. Now."
"Huh?"
"I said turn around damnit!"
"Alright. Fine."
Once he's turned around you know what must be done. You can turn your entire body into a healing pad instead of just your left hand, but it takes so much out of you. Plus you'll have to put youre entire body on Kirishima, when you've got no clothes on. But it's worth it. You need to save him. Now. You don't know how long he's been like this. You start to get undressed and call out to Bakugou.
"Now. Bakugou. I might pass out after I do this. I'll be fine, but don't let Kirishima get too handsy with me alright?!"
"Handsy? Why would he get the opportunity to be handsy?" He questions and turns around to see you ass naked in the middle of Kirishimas room. He stops and gawks at you and you feel him staring. You turn your head back and see him looking at you.
"Hey Katsuki, need to leave the room? Turn back around!" You yell and climb under the covers with Kirishima. You lay your entire body down on top of his and activate your quirk. You feel as it spreads around your entire body. You lay still and hug kiri hoping everything with work out just fine. You hear him groan and look up at him.
"Kirishima!" You yell when you notice his eyes are open. You sit up quickly and gently grab his face with two hands. You kiss his forehead and watch as all the burns disappear and his beautiful face comes back to normal. You sit and admire him for a second while his eyes adjust to the light.
"Theres my boulder." You smile. He smiles back at you but then he looks down and sees you sitting in his lap without any clothes on. His eyes widen and he stares at you unsure as to where he should put his hands.
"Woah there pebble. Where'd your clothes go?" He questions. You realize what he's looking at and quickly cover yourself with a blanket. He pushes you down on the bed and crawls on top of you.
"Y'know if everytime I get hurt you take all your clothes off, I might have to do it on purpose." He whispers in your ear before kissing your neck.
"B-Bakugou is- is in here!" You yelp trying to cover your embarrassment. Bakugou turns around and sees Kirishima on top of you and runs over to push him off.
"Hey there! Relax! That's mine!" Bakugou yells.
"Mmmmnnn I wouldn't say shes yours. I mean I'm the one who woke up to her laying on me without any clothes on."
"You really had to lay on him y/n!" Bakugou yells.
"Guys relax!  Look only my left hand heals wounds. But if I- i" you start to feel woozy and get cut off. You fall over onto the bed and the blanket you were using to cover yourself falls. Bakugou notices Kirishima staring and covers you up.
"Look dumbass she said this might drain her quirk. So just shut up."
Bakugou pulls off his shit and pulls it on you.  He picks you up and carries you out of the room
"Get some rest shitty hair. And lock your dorm room. Don't let icy hot get you again. Helpless.." he yells at Kirishima while carrying you to his room. When you two get there he lays you down on the bed and covers you up with the blankets. He leaves to find Aizawa hut you grab his hand before he gets to chance.
"Please ba- Katsuki. I need you. I need you.."
You start to shake and cry and he jumps into bed with you.
"Teddy Bear. Please tell me what's wrong? What happened?"
"So much is going on right now Katsuki. My childhood friend kidnapped me and tried to kill Kirishima. Twice. And- and then he came back for me. And tried to kill me. Then we fought. And I overused my quirk. And I had to lay on Kirishima naked!" You cry while nesting into his chest. He pulls you off of him and looks at you. He grabs your hand and puts it on his shirtless chest.
"Feel teddy bear. Feel my heart beat?"
You hold your hand there and feel his heart beat.
"Mhm." You nod your head getting sleepy again.
"I'm right here with you y/n. I'm real as could be. My heartbeat shows It. I'm here with you. Just lay down and get some rest. I'll keep you safe. Nothing can get to you. Sleep. I'm here."
"Katsuki?"
"Yeah teddy bear?"
"Keep the shirt off."
That's the last thing you say before falling asleep in his arms. 

You wake up hours later. Bakugous hand still holding yours against his chest. You look up out the window and see that it's night time. The clock reads 1:43 am. You stare at Bakugou in the moonlight and look at him sleeping. You run your hand down his chest and feel his abs. Softer than you imagined.
"Copping a feel there huh teddy bear?" He says sleepily.
"Y'know if you get to feel up my chest it's only fair I get to do it to you." He says.   You giggle but he moves closer pressing you against the wall. He starts to lift up your shirt and looks to you for approval. You nod and he continues. He lifts up your shirt and stares at you for a minute before placing both his hands on your breasts, giving a nice squeeze as he does it
"H-hey! No- no fair. I only used one hand!" You say. Bakugou looks up at your face and sees you hot and bothered.
"What's got you so blushy teddy bear? Like when I do this?" He gives another squeeze and you let a small moan escape your mouth.
"Fuck teddy bear." He whispers before grabbing your hips and pulling you in for a kiss. He presses his body against yours and kisses you deeply. His tongue invaded your mouth looking for yours. He peels away from the kiss and lays you down on your back. He crawls over top of you and stares at you for a minute before falling back into the kiss. He presses his body down against yours and you can feel his bulge. The sudden pressure makes you whine. He starts to grind against you and lets out a raspy moan. He kisses you passionately and keeps pushing down on you. He moves down to kiss your neck. A moan leaves your lips and he starts grinding faster. You decide that this is it. You need him. Now. You pull up your shirt and pull it over his head trapping him inside. Instead of stopping his actions he starts kissing your breasts. At first it's gentle, then he gets rougher. Sucking and nibbling aggressively.
"K-katsu! You've gotta st- stop! Agh~"
He goes harder. You can't take it. You can't take it anymore.
"F-fuck Katsu. I need you! Please! P-please. Let me have you!" You whimper.
"Only because you asked so nicely." He groans. He pulls off his pants and pulls down his underwear slowly revealing what exactly was hiding in that bulge. Why's it so big? Can someone really take all of that at once? There's no time to think. He throws you back down on the bed and goes back to kissing your neck. He grabs his dick and rubs it against your entrance. You moan in his ear and he growls in response. He pulls away for a second and looks down at you.
"Are you sure you wanna do this teddy bear?" He questions.
"Y-yes katsu! Please!" You yelp.
"Say no more cutie." 
He pushes inside of you and gives a slow thrust. He leans his head back and closes his eyes.
"Agh fuck~ you're so wet in here."
He gives another few thrusts but he's going so slow
"F-faster katsu!" You exclaim. As soon as the words come out of your mouth he speeds up. He starts thrusting faster while he continues kissing your neck. He grabs your breasts through your shirt and gives a good squeeze
"Nyaa~ katsu! What're you doing!?"
"You better keep it quiet cutie. You wouldn't want anyone hearing now. Would you?"   You shut up and he continues thrusting. His phone lights up on the bedside table and he picks up while smirking.
"Yeah Aizawa? Oh yeah yeah I've got her in here. Oh shoto was taken into custody? Good good." He talks while speeding up the thrusts.
"Oh don't worry I'm taking good care of her. She just needed some time to lay down and relax." He leans his head back and stops thrusting for a second. He looks back down at you and continues going.
"Gotta blast teach. Talk to you later." You hangs up and throws the phone behind him. He picks up the pace and starts thrusting at a speed you didnt know was possible.
"F- fuck y/n. I- I can't keep this up." He moans. He speeds up the last little bit and throws his head back. He brings his head down and starts panting while laying on top of you. You rub his back while he lays on you quietly. After a few minutes you say.
"Oh thank god I left my cape in Kirishimas room." Bakugou chuckles and rolls over. He gives you a kiss on the forehead and pulls you into his arms.
"Teddy bear?"
"Yeah Katsuki?"
"Think you'll be my girlfriend now?"
"Mmnnnn you're gonna have to work a little harder than that."
"Hmm. Fine."
You two sit quietly
"Teddy Bear?"
"Yeah Bakugou?"
"Keep calling me katsu. It's hot." He says while pulling up the covers and laying down on your chest. You lean down close to his ear and whisper
"You got it katsu~"
He blushes and tries to hide it. You start playing with his hair and fall asleep.