Hero training part two!

You wake up surrounded by kirishimas smell. You rub your eyes and stretch feeling the gentle shake of the bus.
"Morning there pebble." Kirishima says.
"Goodmorning kiri."
"Your voice sounds cute when you're sleepy.." he mumbles. You break away from his grasp and grab your phone. Looking up at the time you see it's around 6. You also see 13 missed calls from Bakugou. Texts from him. And one from an unknown number. You open the questionable text.

"Hello there. Have you missed me doll? My dearest friend shinsou has informed me that your relationship with Bakugou hasn't been going too well. Maybe you should come back to me~ the one you truly love..."

You gasp and drop your phone. Kiri gets up and grabs your phone reading it.
"Shoto..." he whispers.
"Who the hell is shinsou!?"
" he's a guy from 1B. His power is brainwashing..."
You look up at kiri.
"Kirishima."
"Pebble?"
"I don't think Bakugou was Bakugou yesterday..." you say fearfully. Kirishima grabs your hand and your blanket. You hold onto your phone and his hand as he leads you upstairs. You notice the purple haired guy is gone. Mostly everyone is still asleep. You walk over to where your seat was yesterday and you see Bakugou sleeping cuddling a shirt from your bag. You walk over there but kiri stops you.
"Pebble.. please. Dont tell him about the text or shinsou. See what he's got to say first. I don't want him using this as an excuse.." you gives you the blanket and you go sit down in your seat with Bakugou. He lifts his head and sees you sitting there.
"Y/n!" He exclaims in a whisper while moving to hug you. You let him propel and wrap his arms around you forcefully. He hides in your chest and cries into you.
"You left me.. I don't- I don't remember anything from last night. I just remember you crying and shaking keeping me away from you.. I- I felt so alone. Aizawa yelled at me for being awake. Yo-you left me! I took your shirt. I needed you.." he sobs into you
"I know Katsu.. I'm so sorry..." you whisper while playing with his hair. You sit on your knees and let him lay in your lap while he calms down. When he's done crying you show him your phone. He reads the text and looks back up at you.
"So that purple haired freak did this to us..?"
"Shoto must be paying him or something."
"People always did say he'd be a villain.  Well show this to Aizawa when we get to the camp okay?"
You nor your head and look down. He lifts your chin with a finger and has you look at him.
"What happened last night y/n?"
"You just said some things. It doesn't matter."
He gives you a stern look.
"You were ignoring me most of the day. And then when I went to sleep you pushed me off of you and went to the bathroom. I followed you and in the bathroom you- you said. That I shouldn't call myself your girlfriend. And that anybody who wants to be with me beyond sex. Is a lair.." you say quietly wiping a tear away.
His eyes get droopy and he pulls you into his lap. You get flustered but he distracts you.
"I'd never say anything like that. I promise it wasn't me. I'd never say stupid shit like that." He says gently before giving you a wholesome kiss. You look up at him and kiss his cheek.
"Katsu?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you like when I sit in your lap?" You whisper in his ear while moving your hand to grab his hard on. He groans quietly and then makes sure nobody his looking. He pulls you close and kisses you deeply. In the middle of the kiss you stroke the bulge he's grown in his pants and he growls. You break away from the kiss and move back onto your seat. He stares at you blushing for a while before you're interrupted.
"Hey students. We're here. Two people per dorm, take your stuff and head in. Then meet us after for breakfast." Aizawa says filled with  boredom. You stand up and let Bakugou grab both of your bags. You run off the bus into the camp, you look around taking in every detail. Bakugou walks in behind you holding the bags.
"Go pick a room dumbass." He smirks. You run off in one direction and find a long corridor of doors. You run to the very last one and open it up. Empty! You run and jump on the bed waiting for Bakugou. A few minutes later he comes in and sets your bags down on the floor he sees you on the bed and smiles while shutting the door. He walks swiftly to the bed and crawls on top of you. Pushing you into the soft bed he presses  his lips against yours with urgency. You whine from shock but kiss him back anyway. He slides his hand from your waist up to your neck and squeezes slightly. It couldn't hurt you, but it shows he's willing. You wrap your hand around his head and play with his hair. You get so lost in the kiss you barely hear the door open. Bakugou goes to slide a hand under your shirt but you slap his hand looking over to the door. You see Kirishima standing there holding his bags while blushing.
"Hey shitty hair. Like what you see." Bakugou laughs while going back in for a kiss.
"Katsuki!" You yelp and slap him lightly. He rolls off of you onto the bed gripping his face.
"Oh! Oh no! How you've hurt me y/n! My face feels like it's going to fall off!" Bakugou yells dramatically.
"Shut up you damn nerd." You laugh while pushing him lightly. You turn back to Kirishima
"Does this mean you'll be staying with us!?"
"You bet it pebble.." he says quietly.  He doesn't even look at you you feel he's tense, Bakugou doesn't seem to notice.
"Hey y/n. Let's go show Aizawa that message yeah?" Bakugou sighs while grabbing your wrist and pulling you out of the room. He finds Aizawa and leaves you to sit in the main room. He comes back out 10 minutes later holding your phone and a box.
"Aizawa said this is your hero costume. Will you try it on for me?" He smirks.
"Of course! Only If you beat me to the room."
You say dashing off heading to the room. You get in there and close the door seeing kiri laying On his bed. You give him a smile and wave but he just rolls over. Bakugou comes in and throws the box at you.
"Try it on! I'll stare at the wall. Keep your eyes off her red!" He yells at kiri. Kirishima doesn't move. He just rolls onto his stomach and faces the bed. You pull out the costume and try it on.

You stare at yourself in the mirror before turning around

"How do I look guys?" You ask quietly. They roll over simultaneously and look at you. Bakugou gawks and it almost looks as if Kirishima smiled.
"You look hot babe!" Bakugou yells.
"Cool y/n.." Kiri sighs.
"Then back around boys. I'm gonna get in my normal clothes."
You turn back around and slip off your hero costume. You put your normal clothes back on and turn around. You see Bakugou sitting there smiling at you. He must've watched. You go to yell at him but two loud bells ring throughout the lodge. You get scared and cover your ears stumbling back and tripping onto the floor. Kirishima turns around and when he sees you nervous he freaks. But Bakugou gets to you first. He scoops you up in his arms bridal style and kisses your forehead.
"It's just the breakfast Bell dumbass." He says.
"Come get breakfast with us kiri!" You yell looking over to him. He gives a weak smile and Bakugou leads you out of the door and to the dining hall...