"KIRISHIMA!"

You wake up alone in the recovery room. You felt fine and didn't have a reason to be there anymore. You quickly sat up and threw the blanket over your legs, the cold air made you shiver but you knew you'd be warm soon. You walked through the halls empty.
"Why the hell do they keep it so cold in here at night?" You mumble to yourself while walking. You finally get to the floor you were looking for and you stop in front of three doors.
Oh boy. Who's door will you pick?
You slowly walk up and open the door of your choice. It's pretty dark but the suns coming up, the glow of the morning sun is enough for you to see the bed. You walk over and peel back the covers, you sit on the bed and climb in.

"Denki. I don't care what the nightmare was. Get out of my bed."
"Shut up you big boulder." You say laying down.
"Pebble!!" He yells and turns around engulfing you in his arms.
"Easy on the bandages there rocky." You say giggling.
"Oh shoot. Sorry there pebble." He nudges his head into your chest
"I've missed you so much y/n. You've gotten so much time with the other guys. I don't wanna lie it's made me super jealous. I haven't gotten personal time with you since the hospital. Hell icy hot just tried to knock you dead and Aizawa let Bakugou and the damn half and half nerd see you before I got to!"
You stay quiet for a minute and just play with his hair.
"I'm sorry Kirishima. The two boys have been so overwhelming. They don't really allow me to do other things. I've been trying to get time with you, I'll be sleeping in your room tonight. That's good right?"
"Hell yeah pebble!"
"Y'know for it being 5 in the morning you're quiet energetic."
"Awe you wake me right up pebble."
You giggle at the name hes given you and you just rest with him right there.
He sits up and lays you down flat on the bed, he lays down on your chest and sticks his body right in between your legs, he then wraps his arms around your torso and rests his head.
"You can go back to sleep y'know kiri."
"That's the plan y/n."
You play with his hair and rub his back while watching the smile on his face get brighter as the sun filters in.
"Thank you for everything Kirishima. You were the first person to ever make me feel comforted. And you formed yourself a soft spot in my heart pretty fast. You just make me feel like the person I want to be. You bring out who I am, and you smile the whole time..." you whisper.
"You make me who I wanna be pebble."
"Go to sleep already boulder."
"I'm getting there pebble. Keep playing with my hair and I'll be there in no time." He says all sleepy.
"You got kiri."
You continue running your fingers through his hair and rubbing his back with two knuckles. Before you know it you're asleep too.

You wake up to the sun hitting you square in the face. You open your eyes and notice the familiar weight on your chest is gone.
"Kirishima?" You say groggily.
You don't get an answer. That worries you
"Kirishima?" You say louder?
You finally open you eyes. You go to sit up but you feel a tug on your wrists.
"The hell." You say while looking down. Your arms are.. tied to the bed?
"Kirishima!" You say even louder.
Somethings wrong. You can feel it. You start looking around but you notice you're not in his dorm anymore. You appear to be in a safe house of some sort. It's old, musty. You look around but can't see kiri.
A door behind you opens but you can't turn to see who it is. You struggle but can't seem to get out of the chains.
"Don't struggle so much baby." A soothing voice says from behind you. The footsteps get closer. The man walks around to the front of the bed and you immediately feel comforted.
"Shoto! Please! Cmon you've gotta get us out of here! Have you seen Kirishima anywhere?! Who's done this to us?"
"Baby. Don't you know there's a reason you're in chains and I'm not?"
"What are you taking about shoto?" You say starting to get whats going on.
"You seriously think I went up to my room? Oh no no no. All I did was walk outside and watch you from the window. When I saw you get up there was nothing I could do but follow you. You went inside that spiked pricks room. And so I may or may not have gone in an knocked him out taking the both of you all for myself. Originally the plan was to only take you but after seeing him cuddled against MY property thinking he could touch you like that. I knew I had to take him along and show him what happens when you mess with private property."
You just stare at him.
"Bring me Kirishima."
"Don't worry about him doll. This is about us."
"Bring me Kirishima!" You yell
He gets angry and yells back
"I do all of this for you and you're not grateful! This is about us! Not some spiky haired freak!"
"I told you. To bring me kirishima."
He walks out of the door in front of you and slams it shut.
"Damnit!" You yell laying back down. How do we help Kirishima. How do we get out. What's he done to him.
While you're thinking the door in front of you opens once more and Kirishima falls through it. He's tied up and bloodied. You gasp but watch as shoto comes out of the door and kicks kiri away from him
"This is what you wanted doll right!?" He laughs maniacally.
"You wanted to see red riot huh?!"
Kirishima coughs out blood as shoto sends another kick his direction.
"Stop..." you whisper in horror. You pull on the restraints and try to get out
"Stop!" You yell at him while struggling to keep tears back
Kirishima barely opens his eyes "pebble..?" He groans
Shoto sends another kick into his stomach. You watch in horror and shoto send kick after kick into kirishimas stomach. You watch with fear in your eyes trying to not let your emotions get the best of you. You can't take it anymore. You cover your face and screech

"KIRISHIMA!!"