Special time with katsu.

You wake up to a pair of arms wrapping around you.
"Don't fight me you know you want my love."
"Damnit Katsuki get off of me."
"Please teddy bear.."
you stay silent.
"I- I'm scared.." he says.
You turn around so that you're facing him. He looks scared as he said. But he looks sad too.
"Today sucked y/n. And I found out I'm not as strong as I thought I was. And I just wanted to save you and protect you.. instead you did it all by yourself. I feel like a failure." A tear rolls down his face and you quickly wipe it away.
"Shut up. You're the great Katsuki Bakugou remember? Big scary guy. What did you say the first time I met you? "You'd be lucky to be the side kick to some saggy old hero" yeah I think that's what you said."
He looked confused.
"You're a cocky bastard. Don't let one day take that away from you. Cocky son of a bitch." He rests into your chest and you don't stop him. He needs this now. He's hurt. He's sore. He's tired. And you just crushed his ego completely.   He doesn't deserve the love but you don't mind giving it. You look over to Kirishima in his bed and he smiles at you with a little wave. You blow him a kiss and just go back to sleep.

You wake up to the sounds of thunder outside. It's still dark in your room but you're in a basement there's no windows. You tap Bakugous shoulder and he looks up at you with tired eyes.
"Cmon Bakugou. They're probably gonna drive us back home after last night. Let's make sure we're ready to go."
"You can stay in bed. I'll do it for you."  He climbs out of bed and grabs your bags putting them by the wall. You grab your phone and look at the time.
"Hey. It's about 7. Let's go." You stand up and grab your bags to head out. You all meet in the entrance but kirishimas still in the room.
"Wait here Katsuki I've gotta get kiri." You say running back to the room. When you enter it's still dark. You walk over to his bed and sit down.
"Kirishima?" You whisper messing with his hair.
"What's up pebble?"
"It's time to go.." you say moving into his arms.
"No. Let's stay here."
"Kirishima everyone's loading onto the bus."
"Stay here. With y/n. That's what I'm doing."
"There's nothing I could do to wake you up?"
"Nope."
"Cmon Bolder."
You tug on his arm and he sits up. You pull him into a hug and get him out of bed.
"A hug works huh?" You laugh.
"This is nice." He says leaning down to rest his head on yours. You stay in his arms. It's comforting. He's clearly better than Katsuki. And he wants to be with you. Why aren't you leaving Bakugou?
"Let's go kiri."
"Fineeee." He whines grabbing his bag and heading out of the door. He rubs his eyes and you guys just barely make it to board the bus. You two get on and sit down. Bakugou looks at you confused when he sees your sitting with Kirishima. Your right across from Bakugou, you figured you'd just switch seats when the other one got boring.
"I'll be back soon kiri." You say standing up and going to sit next to Bakugou.
"Whatre you doing with red."
"I just sat down. Relax. I'm gonna switch between the two of you on the ride."
"Just stay with me."
"You don't want to be sitting with a villain do you bakugou? Huh? You don't wanna sit with a big scary guy like me do you." You mock.
"Shut up. You know I didn't mean that."
"Fuck you bakugou."
"Don't say shit like that to me." He says staring at you.
"My mother was an amazing hero. And she stayed true even though she was put through so much shit. Real villains stole her away from me. Real villains took the only parent I had. And then they took me too. I'm stronger than you'll ever be Bakugou." You scowl. With everyone focused on other things and your seat being pretty secluded seeing as it's behind the bathroom he pulls you onto his lap from his seat. You're stuck straddling him while trying to get away. He grabs you by the neck and pulls you into a kiss. You're shocked. You pull away and look back at Kirishima. He's fallen asleep.
"Katsuki. Not here." You whine.
His grip moves from your waist and rests on your ass. He squeezes and pulls you back into the kiss. This is no place to do anything like this.
"Kat-"
"Teddy Bear please. I- I can't. I need you. Please. It's been so long. So much has happened. Just. Fuck me already." He whispers. Your eyes open wide as you stare at him. He looks at you with pleading eyes. You shouldn't give in but he's not making it easy. He pulls you back into the kiss and firms his grip around your ass. He slides it back and forth against him. He quietly moans into the kiss. You can't be doing this right now. You look back over at Kirishima and see he's still asleep but he's rolled over. You look back and Bakugou and slide back from his lap to his knees. You quietly unzip his pants and look back up at him. He starts to look giddy. You tug down on his underwear and out comes his dïck. You stare down at it. It wasn't this big last time was it? Had you really forgotten? You wrap two hands around it and give it a nice stroke. He closes his mouth and bites his lip. You move back to his lap and slide your shorts to the side. You hold onto the base and hover over it. Carefully you slowly start to sit down. He opens his mouth and shuts his eyes. You grab his chin with your free hand and pull it towards you. You kiss him. Your lips linger a little too long as he tries to keep quiet. Forcing his lips on yours is the only way to shut him up. You move your hand from his cöck and wrap it around his neck. You pull away from the kiss.
"Why'd yo-" he's cut off by you slamming yourself down into him. His mouth parts and his eyes roll back. You grab his face and squeeze.
"Eyes on me." You whisper. When he's looking at you again you start moving up and down. His eye brows furrow but he keeps his eyes open and looking at you. He bites his lip and stares at you. You pick up the pace and start to slide quicker and quirkier. His eyes cross and he throws his head back. You keep bouncing on his cöck and look at him. His hands rest on your thighs and and squeeze. He helps push you down farther while keeping a tight grasp.
"Fuckkkk~ teddy bear. Yes. Yes. Please. Go faster. Please. Please. Mmnnnn!" He whispers into the crook of your neck. You start going faster and his breath becomes heavy.
"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Teddy bear! Y-you feel. S—so good. I can't. It's too much. You're so warm. And w-wet!" He whines.
"Lower that pretty voice." You say giving his neck a squeeze.
"P-please hold my hand.." he says holding a hand up to you. You lean down and lick his fingers before sucking on them. He looks so flustered. You take them out of your mouth and hold onto his hand with yours. He starts thrusting into you while you're bouncing.
"Teddy bear. Teddy bear." He pants.
"Good boy. Good boy Katsu~" you whisper into his ear while he continues thrusting into you.
He suddenly wraps his arms around pulling you into a hug while thrusting into you as deep as possible.
"F-fuck! Te-teddy b-be-bear!" He moans into your chest while hugging and squeezing onto you. He twitches and shakes lightly while remaining in your chest. You play with his hair while he pants.
"Good Katsu. That's it. Breathe." You say while running your hands through his hair. Your other hand rubs tiny circles on his back. You slowly slip him out of you. You get down on your knees in front of him and start to suck. He smiles down at you. Giddy like a child. You lick a little but then go back up.
"I'm sorry. I was just cleaning you off."
"Teddy b-bear." He says while grabbing for you. You grab your blanket out of his bag and put the arm rest in the middle of the seat down. You put a pillow up against the wall and motion for him to come over. He grabs onto you and lays down on your chest. He wraps his arms around your torso and lays on you. You put the blanket over the two of you and rest your head on his. You rub his back while he falls asleep against you.
"Good job staying quiet Katsuki." He smiles and nuzzles into your chest.
"Get some rest Katsu. I'm right here."
"I love you so much teddy bear." He mumbles. You feel him relax. And not long after him your asleep too.