First place always looses.

you wake up laying in kirishimas arms. it's dawn and the sun is just barely breaking in. you snuggle closer to kiri allowing his warmth to cradle you like a blanket.

"mornin there pebble" he says suddenly his eyes open twice the normal size and he shoots up staring at you. you rub your eyes as he shouts
"HEY! we! you!" he struggles to find the words.
you laugh at him and stretch
"we did it!!"
"yeah you stupid boulder" you giggle
his smile shines as bright as the sun as he pulls you into a hug.
"hey you're almost as warm as your insides" he smirks.
"shut up!" you laugh climbing out of his arms. you get up and put on some clothes.

"Heyyyy where are you goingggg" he whines
"i've gotta go say good morning to my other boyfriend"
"oh right. ew" he says rolling over. you open the door and walk over to the room. you pull the door open and see Bakugou laying in bed. you walk over to the bed and climb in.

"Katsu?" you whisper
he doesn't answer you. just opens his eyes and stares into yours.
"hey there are those big dead eyes of yours" you smile while reaching a hand up and holding his face gently.
he pouts,
"i don't like kirishima anymore"
"don't say that" you smile
"i don't want you dating kirishima anymore" he pouts even more
"but you two are my favorite boys" you say tilting your head to the side.
"don't care" he huffs while pulling you into a warm hug.
"how about we all go shopping today!?" you exclaim, "everybody from the dorms! we can all go out"
"if it'll make you happy teddy bear" he groans. you fall asleep in his arms again and wake up to whispers in the room.

"well you should've heard what she was saying to me LAST NIGHT!" someone aggressively whispered
"oh shut up you fucking asshole just wait till i get her tonight!"
"won't beat the great time we had last night, AND the wonderful bubble bath we took after!"
"oh cmon man you took a bath with her?!"
"sure did!"
"she's gonna like me more you big stupid ROCK"
"HEY IM NOT STUPID AND ITS BOULDER!"

the whispering stops and the boy's turn to see you standing in the middle of the room.

"Pardon me boys but if you don't mind, i'm changing?" you hum as the boys stare at your naked body in the middle of the room.

"Goodbye Boys" you smirk as your hair grows and shuts the door with the both of them falling into the hallway. you throw on one of your outfits and get ready to head out. once you walk back into the hallways the two boys are standing there with everyone else waiting by the dorm entrance.

"Hey pebble!"
"Hey dumbass"

"We know how much you hate waiting so we got everyone ready to go while you were getting dressed" kiri smiles.
"oh, thank you"

everyone heads out. you all go to eat first, everyone decided on pizza. in the pizza place bakugou and kiri sit on either side of you.

"soooo why do you all seem in a better mood today?" Denki asks

"no reason" you smile.
bakugou looks angry and kirishima smirks at Denki

"NO WAY!!" Denki shouts
"YES WAY!!!" kirishima responds. they both get up and do some sort of handshake which they seem to be very proud of. you think it's dorky and start laughing.

"whyre you dissing the shake babe?" Kiri asks

"cause you two are fucking dorks" bakugou cackles.

you go back to eating and kiri sits down next to you.

"i say we go to the mall!" momo yells
"i think we should go to the bakery down the road" - mina
"how about the zoo?" - denki

"let's just go to the mall. it's practical and i need new shoes" you say looking down at your same old pair you've had forever.

"LETS GO FIRST ONE THERES THE HOTTEST!" Kiri screams. he picks you up over his head and runs for it out the door. everyone gets up and follows behind leaving momo to pay.

you see the mall coming closer with kirishima + you over his back still in first place. as the mall is in arms reach kirishima puts you down and lets you run in first. then he walks in after you.

"Guess my pebbles the hottest" he says smiling at you. you blush and smack him
"HAVE SOME MANNERS WHEN CARRYING A LADY!" the others flow in and pout about not being first. mina locks arms with you and takes lead
"to the shoe store!" she says while skipping around the mall.

you pick out some shoes and while everyone's leaving you see some boots that spark your interest. you try them on and they are surprisingly comfortable. you pay for them and walk out. you see the group getting ice cream at the food court shortly ahead. bakugou walks up behind you and takes the bags.
"oh, thanks katsuki." you laugh. he wraps his free arm around your waist and you both walk to where they all sat down. you smile at everyone and listen in to the conversation while enjoying your time out with them. how could your life be going so normal..

your phone rings and you step away to pick it up.

"hello?" you ask into the phone.
"Hey Princess. you need to get out of there right now."
"huh? Dabi?"
"can't answer questions cutie get out of the mall RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" you get up and stare at where your friends just were. they're all tied up and staring at you with begging eyes. bakugou is fighting the chains fiercely and kirishima is going in and out of unbreakable to try and do something. he looks terrified. he looks completely and utterly terrified. you hear Dabi screaming your name through the phone. your hands remain at your sides as you stare at your friends in shock. someone takes the phone out of your hand from behind you and you don't even bother turning around.

"Hey brother, no luck in saving her now." you hear that same senile voice creep from behind you into the phone. your phone gets tossed somewhere to the side and you turn around.

"Well hello there, Doll."