"I said bring me kirishima!"

From Dabis perspective:

The wall falls easily. This place wasn't built for battle. As soon as the wall falls you see Shoto on top of y/n beating her senseless. Why isn't she fighting back?! Dabis eyes turn red and his body radiates flames.
"GET THE HELL OFF OF HER!" He screams.
Shoto doesn't move. Dabi runs at the two of you but before he gets there a second wall falls to the ground. Aizawa stands behind it. He turns and sees Shoto beating y/n. The same horrific sight Dabi saw. He turns towards Dabi and sees his rage, Aizawa feeds off of it and sends his scarf flying at shoto. It wraps around his body and squeezes pulling him back to Aizawa. Dabi runs at you and pulls you into his arms. He falls to the ground seeing you bloodied and bruised. He gently caresses your face and stares at you wishing he could cry. Aizawa drags Shoto into a car and locks him up in the back. He runs back in to see Dabi in your arms.
"What are you doing here villain?" He questions.
"I came to save my princess. You?"
"I came to save my daughter."
Dabi stands up and carries you over to Shoto. "Bring us to UA." Dabi says
"I can't bring a villain on student campus."
"Hide me dumbass! I'm not fucking leaving her." He says looking down at you placing a kiss on your forehead. Aizawa slaps him.
"That's my daughter."
The two of them get into the car with you in dabis arms.
"How do you even know her villain?" Aizawa asks
"I set her free from the League of Villains. She deserved a life." He says with his gaze not leaving your lifeless body.
"Then I must thank you ." Aizawa replies.
"Just drive faster moron."

They arrive at UA and rush you inside. At recovery girls office she starts patching you up.  Dabi doesn't let you leave his arms. Once shes done he sits down in the bed and lays down you out flat on his body with your face laying on his chest. He pulls up the covers and hums while playing with your hair

Your point of view:

You wake up laying in Dabis lap. You shift your weight and wince in pain. Your head is pounding. Dabi realizes you're awake and he gently grabs the sides of your head and pulls you to his face. He puts your foreheads together and he just sits there.
"Oh god damnit it princess you scared me." He says with a few tears falling down his face.
"D- dont cry Dabi." You groan. Everything hurts. You wipe some of his tears away and lay back down on his chest. He pulls the covers up to your shoulders. You grab onto one of his hands and hold it tight while laying down. You feel comforted. You feel safe.
"Hey Dabi?"
"Yeah princess?"
"What's happened to me..?"
He sits and thinks for a moment.
"What do you mean?"
"How did I get here? Why does everything ache? How are you in recovery girls office without getting in trouble? What's going on..."
"Oh no princess," he says holding you closer "you were kidnapped by your classmate shoto. You didn't answer my call and I figured something was wrong, so I tracked the numbers and found you. As soon as I got there so did Aizawa." You put your hand up and cover his mouth as memories come back to you.  
"Where- where is he?" You ask sitting up.
"Doesn't fucking matter princess you're not going anywhere near him." Dabi says laying you back down.
"I said where is he."
"This doesn't matter y/n! The kid was on thin ice when he hurt you the first time but then he stole you and beat you half to death!"
"IM NOT TALKING ABOUT SHOTO YOU DEAF ELEPHANT BRING ME KIRISHIMA!"   You scream and the building gives a slight rattle.  You start shaking and crying violently. Dabi gets scared seeing you freaking out so bad.
"HEY ZAWA GET IN HERE!" He Yells
Aizawa comes running in and sees you crying and shaking sitting up in the bed. He looks back and forth at you and Dabi horribly confused. He locks eyes with you and sees something he hasn't recognized since your mother was alive.
"Aizawa. Bring me Kirishima." 
He doesn't move
"AIZAWA! I SAID BRING ME KIRISHIMA!" Your voice boomed and echoed through the entire building. Everyone within 2 miles heard your screams. The building started shaking and lights started breaking all along the hallways. Aizawa quickly stopped your quirk and the shaking ceased. You continued shaking and crying as Aizawa ran off to get you kiri. He was quickly met by a pack of 1A students in the halls
"Was that y/n?!"
"Did you guys find her!?"
"We've kept Kirishima safe!"
"What does she want with kirishima?"
"Is she okay!"
"Did you guys find shoto too? Is he okay?!"