A little chat with Aizawa

"What the hell happened y/n?"
"It's a long story Aizawa."
"We'll get to explaining!" You're shocked by his volume but understand he just cares for you

"Well... I was in the recovery room and woke up after some restless sleep. I didn't want to be alone anymore.. and so I walked upstairs. But I didn't wanna deal with shoto or Bakugou. I sat with kiri and he made me really happy.." you say cracking a smile. "Then I woke up and Kirishima wasn't with me and i was chained to a bed. Shoto then informed me had kidnapped me and Kirishima because we were "too close." To one another. Anyways my emotions got the best of me and disintegrated the chains, threw shoto into the wall. And allowed me to help kiri. Shoto had been beating him for days... I healed his wounds and teleported him back to UA. I needed him to be safe. I then sent you my location, healed shoto. And got chained back up. When I didn't use my quirk like he asked he started beating me..."
"So why was a villain there?"
"Dabi isn't a villain. He set me free from the League. And hes done nothing but protect me. When I didn't answer his call he tracked the number and came to make sure I was alright."
"Y/n. Have you seen Bakugou?"
"No. But I'm going to fix all of that right now. Could you just leave me alone for now dad?" You say while looking down at your phone. Aizawas eyes grow wide as he stares at you. You feel him staring and look up.
"What is it old man?" You laugh.
He gets up and walks over to you. He pulls you up into a big hug.
"Aizawa.. are you alright?"
"You called me dad..." he whispers. Your face heats up realizing what you did.
"Oh shut it dummy. Get outta my room." You say pushing him off and giggling. He laughs and leaves shutting the door quietly. You dash to your phone and go to Bakugous contact. You call him and get no answer. You call a second time and watch impatiently as the phone rings.
"Connecting."
The calls connecting! He answered!
"Y/N! Where are you! Are you okay? Do you need help! I'll save you!" He says rushed.
"Hey there Katsuki. Slow down. I'm just fine. You're a little late on the whole saving thing. I'm back at UA. In recovery girls office. Wanna come for a quick late night visit?" You giggle
"SAY NO MORE TEDDY BEAR IM ON MY WAY."
The phone call ends swiftly and you sit and wait.  No more than 10 minutes later Bakugou is hitting the door to your recovery room
"Slow down there Katsuki I'm coming I'm coming!" You yell towards the door.
You open the door with a smile on your face and open it quickly. 
"Y/n! Are you okay? How are you! I've missed you!" He yells at you with wide eyes 
You merely stare at him in complete shock. How the hell is he here? You start to back away from the door and he follows you into the room.
"Why do you look so afraid?"
What is going on? I need to get out.
"Oh cmon don't be like that, doll." He says with a manic smile. You quickly rip out a piece of your hair and turn it into a wand. Your cape flaps up signaling to you that it's ready to fight. You put your arms up and stare at shoto.
"Oh seriously? You don't want to fight me y/n. Cmon. Let's just go back, we can be together."
Bakugou hurry up.
Hurry up.
Hurry up!
"I'm not going anywhere with you shoto."
"Doll. You know you want to." He says taking steps closer to you.
"How the hell did you escape."
"It was easy. That doesn't matter now doll! Let's just get outta here!"
"Did you hurt anybody?"
"Doll I'd kill for you! You know that. Poor little Kirishima knows now too."
"What the hell are you talking about!?"
"Nothing doll! Let's go"
"I SAID I WONT GO ANYWHERE WITH YOU!"   Shoto gets sent back flying into the wall. Oh his way down he shoots ice at you. Your cape is quick to react and flies you to another side of the room.
"You can't win this shoto. I've got a power on my side you can't compare to."
"Oh shut up you filthy brat. This is about us! So just come with me!" He yells getting up and running towards you. You jump out of the way and your cape pushes shoto back while you run.
"GET AWAY FROM ME!" You yell while pointing your wand at him. You send a spell his direction but he quickly builds a wall of ice.
"Damnit shoto just leave!" Your hair grows and hardens hitting the ice cracking it allowing it to fall to the ground.
Cmon Bakugou. Hurry.
Hurry up.
Hurry up
HURRY UP DAMNIT!
Shoto looks crazier than ever while running at you arms open
"CMON DOLL WHY DONT YOU GIVE ME A HUG?"
"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Your emotions are taking over. You feel it. You've had no time to train with this quirk of yours and things are going to turn bad. Soon. All the furniture in the room turns to dust and shoto gets sent to the ground.
"Cmon you can't loose it now. You've gotta get to Kirishima." You mumble to yourself
"This is pathetic doll. Let's just go!"
"IM NOT FUCKING GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU!" You point your wand at him and cast a binding spell. His arms are tied with a cord only you can make disappear.
"I need to go shoto! The hero's will be here for you later!" You run for the door but a wall of ice firms in front of you. You turn around and see ice spikes flying from Shotos feet.
You throw your wand out and cast a spell. Al the ice spikes start floating up and so does shoto. You run for the door and start breaking the ice with your hair and your cape. It cracks and you push it over. The room fills with fire and the overwhelming heat shocks you.
"JUST GO DOWN YOU DAMN PRICK!" You yell at him. Your spells have all been uncasted.
"Damnit!" You never told anybody about your weakness. Your spells will only last for a little if your emotions are getting the best of you.
"Doll. Let's go.  Us. Together. Now."
Shoto runs at you and knocks your wand out of your hand. You were too slow to react
"GET OFF OF ME DAMNIT!"
"I said we're going doll! Come on!" He yells encasing your arms in ice. Your cape pushes him off and you slam your hands on the ground breaking the ice. Your hair hardens and you send it flying towards him. It cuts the side of his face and he looks at you while wiping the blood away. 
"You little bITCH. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!" He doesn't stop screaming he just runs toward you ice and fire side blaring.   Your cape creates a dome over you as you prepare to die. This is it. He's bested you. You wish you were stronger. You wish you could help Kirishima. Before you can think of anything to do you hear explosions coming from every direction.
"LEAVE HER ALONE YOU ICY HOT BASTARD!"
"Bakugou!" You whisper. You want to keep hiding but this is no time. You need to help Kirishima. You need to get to him. You uncover yourself and make another wand quickly. You lift up your skirt and pull out your dagger. You hold it in one hand and your wand in the other. You look up and see shoto on one side of the explosion and Bakugou on the other. You run to Bakugous side and put yourself in a battle stance. Shoto looks annoyed
"Now I've got to beat two of you. Damnit doll. Don't you see how hard you're making this!" He sends ice flying towards the two of you and bakugou pushes you out of the way. You look up at him and give him a kiss on the cheek.
"Kill him Bakugou." You whisper in his ear. Bakugou smirks at you and goes back to fighting. He sends explosions in shotos way but shoto throws up an ice wall. You cast a spell towards Bakugou. It's one you learned from shiggy. It's called nausea. It makes your opponent feel sick and woozy. Shoto starts stumbling and Bakugou sends more attacks his way. Shoto makes ice walls weakly in order to stop the two of your attacks. You feel... alive! You feel powerful. You have Bakugou by your side nothing can go wrong. Your spells will cast and stay alit. You're not scared anymore! You send another spell towards shoto
"STAY DOWN YOU BASTARD!" The spell binds his hands again. He can't get out of it this time. He sends more ice spikes your way with his feet and fire from his left side. Your hair hardens and blocks them from hitting the two of you.
"END THIS QUICKLY IF YOU WANT KIRISHIMA ALIVE!" You yell towards Bakugou. He looks horrified and flies over to shoto sending thousands of explosions his way. You cast another binding spell to his feet and realize you've bested him.
"CMON BAKUGOU LETS GO! PROS CAN TAKE IT FROM HERE!" Your cape starts flying you through the halls and Bakugou uses his explosions to propel himself further.

You arrive outside of Kirishimas room and see the door open.