Officially his

You softly rest Bakugous head on your chest.
"Get some rest okay? I know you sleep early grandpa."
"Oh shut it dumbass." He says sleepily. He shivers even with the blankets on and you look down at him
"What's wrong katsu?"
"The window must be open. Or maybe the heaters down. It's so cold.."
You get up and walk over to his dresser. You open and close many drawers until you open one full of hoodies. You pull one out and walk over to Bakugou. You get back under the covers and tap his shoulder. He removes his head from the covers and pillows and looks up at you. You have him sit up and you pull off his shirt since he's still really sleepy
"Mmmnnnn Teddy Bear it's cold. I want my shirt on!"
"Oh hush. " you giggle. "Stick your arms out."
You slide the hoodie onto his body and he wraps himself up in a hug.
"Mmn. Warmmmm." He trails off and lays back down on the blankets. He shivers a little more and cuddles close to you. He lays on your stomach and hides under the blankets. You play with his hair and kiss his forehead every now and then.
"Hey katsu" you whisper
"Mmnnnn what's up baby?"
"I'm gonna go use the bathroom. I'll be right back okay?"
"Please don't be gone long..."
"Don't worry." You say giggling and kissing his forehead. He lays back down and waits for you to leave. You grab your cape and let it fly you up to the roof. Once you're up there you get tackled immediately.
"Dabi!" You yelp
"I missed you so much princess." He says while nuzzling his head into the crook of your neck.
"Hey there Dabi. What's up? Did you need anything?"
"No. Why are you in a rush to get back?"
"No.. it's just that Bakugous waiting for me.."
"Oh I see. Another boy..." Dabi says. He quickly pushes you up against the siding and gets close to your face.
"Didn't I make it clear you're my property?"
"Oh cmon Dabi. I'm not dating him or anything." You say. He looks down at your neck.
"That's a hickey!" He yells
"What? No!" You say nervously
"You've got a hickey y/n! Unbelievable!"
"Dabiiii. Calm down."
"You really like him huh?"
"I do.."
"Oh kid.." he whispers and pulls you in for a hug.
"I guess I'll just have to protect you from a distance."
You hug him back. His smell is comforting.
"But if he ever hurts you. I will kill him, that's a promise." He whispers. You two stay in the hug for a moment longer before he pulls away.
"Hey kid?"
"Yeah Dabi?"
"I've gotta. Head out on a mission here soon. I won't be able to come back and visit for a while."
"Dabi. No.."
"I'll be fine kid. No need to worry about me."
"Promise to be safe?"
"Of course."
You pull up your hoodie that's covering half your body and pull out your dagger.
"Take this." You hand it to him.
"Kid... I gave this to you years ago. You've kept it?"
"I keep it on a holder on my thigh. Please take it. You can give it back once you return."
Dabi pulls up his sleeve revealing his holster. He takes out his current knife and hands it to you. He slides his knife in his holder and you do the same.
"I'll be careful okay kid?"
"Please.. come back."
"I always come back dummy." He leans down and kisses your forehead.
"Gotta blast kid. Be careful. Use protection with your new boyfriend. I love you!" He says. Then he climbs through one of kurogiris portals. It closes and he's gone.
"I love you too Dabi.." you whisper and let your cape carry you back to Bakugous room. You open the door quietly and see him laying in bed. But somethings wrong. He's.. shaking? You dash over to the bed and gently grab onto his arm. He twitches but continues shaking. He's whimpering as if he's having a horrible dream.
"Katsu?! Katsuki! Open your eyes. I'm right here. It's y/n. It's teddy bear. Listen to me!" You yell at him while holding tight to his arm. He throws his arm back and hits you square in the nose knocking you down to the ground. He climbs on top of you and starts throwing punches. You throw your hands up and try to cover your face.
"YOU DAMN LIQUID FREAK! GET OFF OF ME! LET ME GO!" He yells whole throwing hits square at your face.
"Ka- Katsuki! It's me!" You cry out. You look up and see him crying with his eyes closed. You gently grab his fists before they can hit you again. He breaks down crying and stops hitting. He falls down on top of you and continues to sob. Your head is pounding.
"Katsuki? Are you awake now?" He Jolts up and stares at you.
"Hey.. why are we on the floor?" He says
You look up and him and wipe your bloody nose.
"Y/n! What- what the hell happened!" He says while grabbing the side of your face. You wince in pain and flinch when his hands get close to you.
"You happened..." you whisper. He looks at his hands covered in your blood.
"I- I did this?" He whispers. You push him off of you and walk out of the room. You slam the door behind you and start walking to kirishimas room. His door flies open and he comes crawling out.
"No! Y/n! Please! I didn't mean it. I was sleeping! I was having a bad dream! I didn't mean to hurt you!" He cries while getting up to run after you. You feel bad but continue walking into kirishimas room. You close the door behind you and slide down.
"Well hello there pebble." He smiles. You hold your head in your hand and look up at him. He sees you crying. Your face covered in blood and bruised.
"The hell happened!?" He yells while running towards you.
"Don't worry. Just give me a minute In here."
You sit on the floor and try to think about what to do. You are thinking until you're interrupted by Bakugou loudly crying in the hallway.
"Y/n! Please! Pl- please.." he cries. Your eyes start to water and you open up the door. Kirishima goes to stop you and holds you back
"Let go kiri! He needs me!"
"Pebble look at what he's done to your face!"
"Can't you hear him? He didn't mean it!"
You continue fighting Kirishima but he blocks the door and goes unbreakable. Bakugou continues crying in the hallway. He won't stop saying your name.
"Y/n! Y-y/n..... y/n!" He sobs violently out in the hallway. You need to get him.
"Kirishima please. He needs me!"
"He hurt you!" You run up to Kirishima and kick him in the dick. He falls to the ground and you run out of the door.
You see Bakugou laying on the middle of the floor in a ball crying and rocking back and forth. You run over to him and fall to your knees. You gently grab his head and put it on your lap. He cries a little harder knowing you came back to him.
"Y- y/n?" He sobs.
"Oh Katsu.." you cry.
"Please! Please don't leave. Please. I need you close. I was having a bad dream. About that damn sludge monster.." he cries. You're confused but remember watching the news a few years ago and seeing a kid trapped by some sludge villain. You suddenly realize it was Bakugou and that's why he looked so familiar. You softly hold his head and pull it up close to you. You lift his chin and pull him into a kiss. You break away for a moment and push yourself right back into the kiss.
"T-teddy Bear~" he whines.
"Katsu. I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here with you. Don't worry. That monster was defeated a long time ago. The only thing that'll be restraining you now is my loving embrace." You whisper in his ear while pulling him into a hug.
"Y/n. Please. Be mine. I- you- you can't leave me. I need you by my side at all times."
You look down at him and pull him back into another kiss. He whines and it drives you crazy.
"Yes. Katsu. I'll be yours." You whisper into the kiss. He pushes his lips harder against yours as if he can't get enough of you. He picks you up and carries you off to his room.
You're finally his.
Officially his.