Chapter 6, Year 3

November 5th, 1993

Hello,

I sat in the back of D.A.D.A. partnered with Draco. We were talking while waiting for professor Lupin to come in. "So you're telling me that if I mix Fire-whiskey, white claw, and a whole ton of weed I'll get drunk and high as hell?" Said Draco. "Yes Draco, that's what the twins told me." I answered. "Let's do it this Friday and throw a big party after quidditch." He said, but before I could respond I was interrupted.

A man, jet black hair, and a cape like robe came strutting into the classroom, slamming close all of the shutters on the classroom windows. I was confused. Why was professor Snape in here? Did we all walk into the wrong classroom. The room fell silent immediately darkness loomed over his presence.

"Turn to page 394" he said in his usual flat voice. Everyone turned their pages, and then Potter spoke up, "Excuse me sir, where's Professor Lupin?" Snape replied, in an angst filled voice, "It's not really your concern, Mr. Potter. Suppose it's to say, your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time. Turn to page 394!" He repeated. He waved his wand, and Weasley's book pages were flipped to the correct page.

Snape began talking, something about werewolves but I was drowning it out. Once he stopped, an energetic Draco suddenly made a loud, "Ow-Oooooooh!" noise, mimicking the howl of a werewolf. Snape began lecturing Granger, while I continued to ignore him.

"Hey, pass me some of that paper Lili." said Draco. I handed him a piece of parchment and he began folding into to make a beautiful swan. It was really a piece of art, I was surprised someone like Draco could craft something with such elegance. He scribbled something on it with his quill, then put it in his palm and blew it away to Potters desk. That was attractive was all I could think after watching him do that, but never mind that.

Ciao,
L.S.A.

November 6th, 1993

Goodmorning,

I got woken up around ten-o'-clock by Daphne. "Lili, Lili wake up, we got to get going. The others are waiting on you." I looked up at her confused then remembered, "Oh yeah, we have quidditch today."
I started to get up and put on my quidditch uniform over my current outfit. "Actually, the match got switched. We aren't playing Gryffindor anymore, Hufflepuff is. We're going to watch the match." Daphne told me. I was a little confused, but I peered out the window. CRASH lightning struck, the weather was horrid. "Well, I suppose it's better that way now isn't it?" I said laughing, looking out at the storm outside. It was a reck.

We got out to the quidditch game and found a seat next to Draco and Blaise. The game was going smoothly, Gryffindor was winning. Nobody really expected Hufflepuff to win, so everything seemed normal, other than the awful weather. We all sat as close as we could together under an umbrella, to avoid getting soaked.

Harry was chasing after the snitch, and he went soaring into the sky, out of view. We were all looking up waiting for him to come back.

Suddenly, Harry fell off his broom and came crashing down from the sky, all of the professors stood up, and Dumbledore shouted a spell, "Aresto Momentum!" and just barely stopped Harry from hitting the ground. Harry had scratches on his face and was taken to the hospital wing, as he had blacked out.

I hoped he was okay, we weren't close friends but that looked like a horrific accident. I really can't believe he fell off his broom, he's always been a talented quidditch player, so I can't believe he fell.

Hufflepuff ended up winning the match, and we went back to our rooms. Daphne and I had to get ready for the Slytherin party, so we were picking out our dresses. 

We looked like a whole wreck. I had mascara smeared down my face from the rain, and my hair was wet and ratty from me not brushing it this morning. I was soaked, wearing a Turtleneck sweater, and some jeans. That definitely was not the best attire for a Slytherin party.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower, making sure to massage my hair deeply and get all of the tangles out, it took me a very long time. I probably shouldn't let my hair get this bad again. I shaved my body hair, for what seems like the first time in forever, since it was cold out and nobody was seeing my legs or underarms. I got out and put on some lotion to smooth out my skin from the dry cracks left from the cold, harsh, wind.

I put on my bathrobe and began drying my hair. I took out a roller brush and gripped it tightly, slowly pulling it down my hair as I blowdried to giving myself a blowout.

I finished drying and added some hair spray to keep my hair in the same fluffy position. I then opened the door to get Daphne, "Daph! Can you do my makeup!" my hands were always shaky, and it's hard to do eyeliner with unsteady hands.

She came into the bathroom, she had already gotten ready, she looked gorgeous. She had on a black mini dress, it had one shoulder, and it was velvet. She had left her hair down blonde and loose, and fluffed out her curtain bangs so I that they looked fun and loose. She had on a diamond anklet, and some black pumps.

I was wearing a bathrobe, without any makeup or jewelry. She even had on layered necklaces, and some nail polish. Not to mention her flawless makeup.

"Well you need some help!" she giggled, "Go slip on your dress so I can do your makeup." I stepped out of the bathroom, and got on my deep green mini slip dress. It was silky, and I felt a little revealed in it. I put on a brassiere, but you could see the straps. I walked back into the bathroom and she looked at my outfit. "I love the dress, but those straps aren't going to work. Do you have a strapless?" she asked. "No, I packed my things for school, I never thought about parties." I shook my head. "Well, I guess your only option is to take it off" she laughed.

I went back into our bedroom, and slipped the dress off. I took the brassiere off and put it back in my drawer. I slid the dress on, feeling more revealed than ever.

I came back in, and Daphne gasped when she saw me, "Stunning!" she exclaimed. We began doing my makeup and getting me ready, tonight was going to be fun.

Goodbye for now,
Lilith