twenty-five

Trevor

"Today is the day." She said, chuckling between her words. I couldn't see her face due to her chair not facing me, but I'm pretty sure she's smiling evilly. "You know the plan right?" Madison turned around and faced me.

"Yeah." I quietly said. I can't go through with it, though. Madison called me months ago to do her a favor. At first, I didn't know what it was but all I knew it involved Harry. I actually am good friends with him, but Madison is holding a grudge against me.

She knows something that I did a long time ago. And it's an awful thing. "I-I don't think I can go through with it." I choked out. The minute I said that the smile on her face faded. I knew she was mad. "What did you just say?" She said, getting up slowly.

She slowly walked towards me. "You will go through our plan tonight. Whether you like it or not." She got closer to me, and with every word, she pointed at my chest. "Or else... I will tell your secret." She walked away from me.

"You better go through with it. I'll be waiting." She said while leaving the room. I'm really sorry, Bella.

Bella

I got into the shower and suddenly was wrapped around the warmth of the water. I can't believe I'm 19 now. I grabbed the new shampoo that Harry bought me recently. It smells like apples, which is also my favorite fruit apart from grapes.

I scrubbed my shampoo into my hair. I made sure I got my scalp good and rubbed my fingers there for about 40 seconds or so. I also scrubbed body shampoo onto my body and quickly shaved my legs and my underarms. I turned off the water, pulled open the curtain, and wrapped a towel around my body and another towel around my hair.

I wiped the smoke off the mirror with a mini towel and saw my reflection. I didn't know a girl like me today would be happy for once in my life. I smiled. A real smile that I finally saw on my face. I grabbed a wet toilette and wiped my face.

I made sure there was no grease left on my face. I grabbed my lotion and rubbed it all over my face, arms and legs. I left my bathroom and went straight to my phone to check if I had any messages. On the screen, it said I got a text from Trevor.

Trevie: Hey, I'll pick you up in 1 hour. Get ready for a fun day bestie! xx

I laughed. Trevor is such a girl.

Me: Ok, girlfriend! x

I laughed again. I put down my phone, so it could continue charging. I secured my towel around my body again so it won't fall, and I walked over to my closet. I grabbed my white muscle tee, dark blue jean shorts, black see-through stockings, and my black boots that go up to my calves.

I threw them on my bed and went over to my drawer. I grabbed my undergarments and put them on. I grabbed a tank top quickly just to make sure if someone decides to come into my room that I wouldn't be half-naked in front of them. I unwrapped my towel around my head and threw my head back to let my hair flow.

My hair isn't that long but isn't too short also. It stops mid-back. I started to brush my wet, damped hair to get the tangles out. I decided to let my hair natural, so I just blow-dried it. I checked the time and saw that Trevor texted me saying that he was on his way.

I realized that it'd been 45 minutes since he last texted me. I put on my clothes and boots. To finish my outfit, I put on the necklace that Harry got me for our 3 month anniversary. I checked in my mirror if I looked good. I grabbed my phone in my hand, grabbed my sweater, and closed my door.

Once I closed my door, I bumped into Louis in the hallway. "Wow. Bella you look cute." He said in a girly voice. "Why thank you." I said and put my hand under my chin and pursed my lips out. We both laughed. We both walked downstairs and into the living room.

I sat next to Liam and Niall on the couch. I looked over at Harry, who was sitting on the couch beside Zayn and saw him looking at me. I smiled at him. I looked over at Liam, who called my name because he wanted to show me something on his phone.

He wanted to show me a picture of a llama shaved. I laughed. I averted my eyes back onto Harry, and he was still staring at me. Liam noticed that I wasn't paying attention anymore and followed my gaze to Harry.

"Ok so when Harry is down eye raping Bella." Liam said, which caused Harry to blush and the other boys to laugh. "We should sing to the birthday girl." He continued saying. "Ooh no." I said and then covered my eyes.

"Hap-" They started to sing. I didn't notice the door opened, but Trevor came into the leaving room once I heard it shut. Everyone was quiet. "Ok so Trevor and I will be going now..." I started to say, but Trevor pushed me up down onto the couch.

He looked at the boys, and I knew then he was going to make them finish singing. "Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!" They sung. It was amusing watching them because they kept making funny faces while singing, especially Louis.

"Happy Birthday to Bella!" They continued. I started to get up because I didn't want to hear them sing anymore. It sounded like cats getting blended. Once I got up, Trevor pushed me down again. I crossed my arms and pouted.

I knew I wasn't going to leave until they were finished. "Happy Birthday to youuuuu!" They finished, but Louis held on to the 'you' part. I swear I thought he was going to break the glass in this room. Once he was finished, he gave me a look to say that I should clap.

I started to clap and laugh. I got up, and thankfully Trevor didn't push me back down this time.

"Thank you." I said while laughing. I gave them all hugs, and I gave Harry a hug and a kiss. I said goodbye to them, and Trevor and I went out the door to the car. We got into the car, and Trevor decided to drive.

"So where are we going?" I asked him. I started to change the radio station because Trevor had it on some weird station. "We are going to the place where we officially met." He said, looking at me in between words.

I knew what he was talking about. I turned to him and smiled. "Bowling."

He nodded his head. "And I am going to kick your ass."

I started to laugh. "Ok suuree.. I guess we'll wait and see."

He had his signature smirk on. "I guess we will."