thirty

Bella

*tink* *tink* *tink*

The sound of water dripping down a pipe is all I hear. The room is cold and dark. I don't feel the need to open my eyes. I pretend that it's all a dream. A dream that I never want to wake up from. My hands and feet are tied up against the chair I am sitting in now. I've been sitting in this chair for the past 10 hours now.

Nobody came into the room yet. All I heard was footsteps and whispering. I heard a rattle from the door, and a man comes inside. He turns on the light, and I hear him walking. I don't open my eyes. I feel his hand lifting my head. "Open your eyes beautiful." The man said.

I didn't obey. I kept my eyes shut and prayed that nothing would happen. But I spoke too soon. 'I said, open your eyes!" He angrily yelled and slapped me across the face. My face roughly turned to the left, and I opened my eyes. My eyes started to get watery. I moved my head to face him.

"That's better." He smirked. He was going to open his mouth, but the door opened. Came to Madison. "Henry I told you not to hurt her." She said while closing the door. She walked closer to us. "Well not yet.." She stood in front of me and crossed her arms.

"I told you we'll meet again."

I didn't dare look at her. I want to get out of here. "Did you miss me?" She asked. I still didn't nor move my head. Out of nowhere, she grabs a fistful of my hair and forces my head back. "I said answer me!" She spat in my face.

"No." I spat in her face. She let go of my hair, and I stare out through the hair now in my face, and her facial expression shows that she isn't too happy with me right now. She whispers into Henry's ear, and they both walk out of the room.

I'm left in the darkness again. The only sound I hear is the water dripping down. The sound is annoying, but it keeps me calm. I keep listening to the sound, and I start to sleep.

"Harry c'mon!" I yell at him. He poured a bag of flour over my head. I grab an egg off the counter and hide it in my pocket. "You look good covered in flour." He laughed. "Ha Ha Ha." I sarcastically laughed. With every fake laugh, I managed to step in front of him and crack the egg on top of his head.

The egg yolk dripping down his face and his mouth open in shock. I find it funny. "You look cute covered in egg." I said, mimicking what he said. I stepped in to make sure he wouldn't get me back. During the time, he was wiping his face. I grabbed the icing pack and squirted some on his face, and the rest got on his clothes.

I laughed again. He stopped wiping his face, and he looked up at me with an evil smile. "Come here and give me a kiss." He made kissing noises and started to walk towards me. Before I could even run away, I slipped on flour on the floor, and he caught me before I could fall.

He turned me around so I could face him and kissed me. It was nice and slow. I even felt sparks. I disconnected our lips and snaked my arms around his neck. "You taste like chocolate." I said and giggled.

He was about to say something, but Louis interrupted him. "Well isn't this just adorable."
All the other guys came into and smiled at us. "Wanna help us bake?" I asked. They all nodded.

It was even worse than just Harry and me. The whole kitchen was a mess, and we cleaned up after.

"Bring her to me!"

A yell woke me. I slowly opened my eyes, and there was still yelling. It was a girl yelling. It was Madison. By the tone of her voice and the sounds of her running, I could tell she was angry.

The door opened, but I couldn't see who it was because of the hair covering my eyes, and my head was still lowered.

"If you want to prove to me that you're on my side go and drag her to the room and you know the rest." Madison whispered loudly enough for me. I saw the person's shoes come closer to me.

I was going to lift my head, but the person told me not to. I listened because I didn't want to get hurt.

They untied me from the chair. I still couldn't notice who it was, but I noticed that the person was a guy. He lifts me by the arm and walks me to a room that is also empty.

He pushes me to the floor so that I'm on my knees. I looked up, and Madison is standing right in front of me. She stood there with her arms closed and a plain expression. She's still mad, and I just want to see how long she'll keep silent.

She slowly walked over to me and knelt. "Your boyfriend didn't listen to me." She said. What? "And for that you're going to get punished." She finished saying.

She got and called the person over. "But the fun part is I'm going to watch." She said, walking over to the side. Still on my knees, I lowered my head back down.

Madison grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. I saw the shadow of the man walk in front of me. I heard him kneel in front of me. He leans down, I thought he was going to kiss my cheek, but he doesn't.

He whispers into my ear, "I'm so sorry Bella."

At that moment, I froze. I recognized that voice. The same voice that told me we wouldn't do anything to hurt me. Madison let go of my hair, and I looked straight into his eyes.

"Trevor." I whisper. I could hear the pain in my voice. The pain of betrayal. Betrayal from my best friend.