epilogue

2 years later

Harry

"You ready man?" I heard Niall come in. I fixed my hair in the mirror and made sure I looked good. My fingers shook when I fixed my tie. "Dude relax man." He said, coming up behind me.

"Sorry. I'm just nervous." I said with a half-smile. "The worst she can say is no." He tried to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah that's helps." I sarcastically said and rolled my eyes. I looked at myself in the mirror again, and Niall tries to push me out the door.

I walked down the stairs, and with every step I took, the lads patted me on the back and wished me luck. I entered the kitchen and saw Bella sitting down, reading a book.

"Hey." I said, walking up to her. She looked up from her book and smiled. "Hey. Are you going anywhere?" She closed her book and pushed it away from her.

"Yeah but you're coming with me." I gave her my cheeky smile. "Ok I'll go change." She started to get up, but I stopped her before she can get off the seat. "You look beautiful with the clothes you have on now."

She laughed. "Thank you but I'm only wearing shorts and a crop top."

I kissed her on the head. "You look beautiful. You always look beautiful." I whispered in her ear. I looked back at her face, and she started to blush. "O-Ok.." She stuttered.

She got up and ran upstairs to get her shoes. I started to get nervous again. I let out a deep breath and closed my eyes. I heard footsteps and opened my eyes, and walked out of the kitchen.

I grabbed her hand when she reached the last step and pulled her with me to the door. "Have fun!" Louis yelled when we opened the door. Bella looked at me confused, but I pretended that I didn't notice.

We got into the car, and I started to drive away from the house. She started to ask questions when I pulled out of the driveway.

"Where are we going?"

"Are we almost there?"

"How long until we get there?"

"It's a surprise and we're not far now." She sat back down in her seat and crossed her arms over her chest. She huffed, and her bottom lip stuck out. "Don't pout." I teased her. She rolled her eyes, and I laughed.

I decided to take her to the meadow where I took her for our first anniversary. I want to ask her there because it's a special place for both of us. I parked, and Bella's face lighted up.

"Are we going to the meadow?" She asked, scooting up so she's sitting on the edge of the seat. I nodded my head. We both got out of the car, and I walked around to the trunk to get the picnic basket. "What are you doing?" I heard her ask.

I closed the trunk and walked around the car to show her the basket. "Ooh.." She said, surprised. I grab her hand, and we both started to walk through the woods. It was silent, but a good silent.

You can hear the leaves crunching beneath us and the birds chirping. The more we walked, the more I got nervous. "You okay?" She squeezed my hand. I nodded my head, squeezing her hand back to assure her that I'm fine.

We finally reached the spot and laid down the blanket, and sat down. I got out the containers filled with the food and placed them on the ground. She got out the plates and cups.

I unwrap all of the food, and we dig in. "This is good." She says, taking a bite of her sandwich. I hum in agreement. We finish our sandwiches, and I burped out of nowhere.