seventeen

Bella

We all filed into the living room and took a seat on the couch. Once I sat down, I saw Liam looking at me with a smirk. I instantly started to blush because I remember he walked in on Harry and me.

I started thinking about the kiss. The way his lips felt against mine. I looked up to see if any of the boys looked at me, and I put my fingers on my lips.

I remember how gently he moved his lips against mine. Thinking about the kiss makes me think about if I like him or not.

"Bella? Belllaaaa?" I heard. I got out of my trance and saw Liam looking at me. "Umm.. Yeah?" I replied, finally noticing my surroundings.

"We were all talking about what we wanted to do today. Do you want to go anywhere or do something?" Liam asked.

"Um.." I thought for a second. What can we do today? "We can go to the mall." I said while shrugging.

I saw every one of the boys' heads nodding. Liam got up, "Ok then! Let's go shopping!" We all got up and went to get ready.

I finally got to my room, picked out my clothes, and went straight to the bathroom. I put on my favorite gray skinny jeans, my white converse, and a new gray shirt with a diamond on it.

I noticed that this shirt was new because I'd never seen it before. It was really comfy. I decided to my hair in a ponytail because my hair was getting pretty annoying. I finished brushing my teeth and did everything else.

I went straight downstairs to the living room and saw all the boys already sitting down while they're on their boys. "Ready guys?" I asked while they all looked up from their phones.

They all nodded, and I still noticed that Harry was still staring at me out of the corner of my eye. I sent him a small smile, and he looked like he was blushing, knowing he was caught. "Cmon guys! Stop flirting with each other!" I heard Niall shout from the door.

We both started walking out the door. "I like what you're wearing today." I heard Harry say from beside me. "Thank you." I sent him a smile.

We all piled into the car. Zayn decided to turn up the music, and the car was blasting with Take Me To Church by Hozier.

Harry

We finally got to the mall and were walking around. Liam wanted us to get Bella a phone because she didn't have one. It was going to a surprise for her.

Once we got to the Apple Store, Niall and Zayn went to check out the IPads with Bella while Liam, Louis, and I went to buy her phone. We bought her a white iPhone 5s, and we went to pick out a phone case for her.

We bought the phone case that she was staring at right after we bought the phone. Niall took her someplace else in the store so Liam and I could get the phone case.

We decided to eat before we went back home. We all bought our food and found a table where we could eat. While I was eating, I noticed that Bella would look at me.

When I caught her gaze, she started blushing. The guys finally finished eating, and we were waiting on Bella to finish using the bathroom.

"Do you guys think she'll like the phone?" Niall asked nervously. "I'm pretty sure she'll like it." Zayn said. Bella came back to our table, and we gathered our stuff and started walking to the exit doors.

While walking, some guys were whistling at Bella. When I took a glance at her, she looked really uncomfortable. *whistle* *whistle* "Hello pretty lady. Why don't you come over here and hang out with real men?" One of the guys said.

It took all my might not to go over there and punch them. We got out of the mall and piled into the car. "Those guys are pigs." Bella said while buckling her seatbelt.

"Are you okay?" I asked. All she did was nod. I thought it would be a perfect time to show her that we got her a phone. I looked at Niall, who was on the other side of me, and he gave me a signal.

"So Bella.." Niall started out saying. "Yeah?" Bella said while turning around to face him. "While we were in the Apple Store, we decided to get you something."

Bella

"While we were in the Apple Store, we decided to get you something." Niall continued. Wait what? I looked at all of them. "I swear to god if you guys bought me something I will-" Before I got to finish my sentence Zayn pulled out a box from the bag.

I looked down at it, and it was a phone. I looked at them crazy. "W-what?" I was speechless. They didn't have to do this for me. "Why did you buy me a phone?" I asked, looking at Niall.

"Because we though you could have one so if you go out or something, we could call or text you to buy us stuff or so we would know where you are." I gently put the box down on my lap and hugged each of them.

I had to be careful when I went to hug Liam cause he was the one driving. "Thank you guys." I said again. We got home, and they all programmed the phone for me and showed me how to use it.

After putting all of their phone numbers into my phone, I decided to upstairs to change. I got out my clothes and changed into shorts and a sweatshirt. Before I went downstairs, I remembered that I left my Chapstick in my back jean pocket.

When I went to grab it, and piece of paper fell out. I picked it up, and on the front, it said 'To Bella'