twenty-nine

Harry

I walked down to the living room so I could wait for the guys. When I entered the room, I saw Bella lying down. She was tossing and turning, and there was sweat on her forehead.

I walked closer to her and sat down next to her. I was about to grab her hand, but she shot up and was breathing heavily. Her eyes looked everywhere, and her eyes finally landed on me.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

She didn't answer for a few seconds, but her head nodded. "I just had a b-bad dream." she stuttered.

I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead.

"The lads and I are going out. Do you want to come?" I asked. She didn't answer for a while. Her focus was somewhere else. She came back to focus and shook her head.

"I'll be fine here."

"Ok," I said. I kissed her and got up from the couch. I heard the other lads come down. I went over to them, and we left the house. We piled into the car, and Liam decided to drive. "Why didn't Bella come with us?" asked Niall.

"She wanted to stay home. I'm sort of happy she stayed home. She should rest and have a day to herself." I answered back.

We continued to drive with the music silently playing. I started to hear Titanium by David and Sia. Zayn and Louis made faces while they looked at each other, which made Louis raise the music louder. They both started to sing, which caused Niall to sing too.

"I am titaniuuuummmm!!!" I started to sing with them, and so did Liam. We all continued to sing to the mall. We all laughed at our singing because it was horrible. Liam parked, and we got out of the car. "Why are we here again?" Louis asked.

"To buy food, clothes, etc.," answered Zayn. Louis put on his sunglasses and nodded. We all walked in and walked to different places. Zayn went directly towards Zumiez, Niall went to the food court or Target, Louis went to Footlocker, and Liam went to Lids. I went to Kay Jewelers so that I could buy a necklace for Bella.

I looked around the area where they kept all the necklaces, but none of them looked good to me. "Can I help you with anything?" The lady from the counter asked me. "I'm trying to find a necklace for my girlfriend but I don't know which one to get her?"

"How long have you guys been together?"

I was going to open my mouth-

"Sorry I don't mean to pry." She added.

"It's fine." I said, smiling.

"We've been together for 6 months." I smiled at the thought that we've been together for that many months. It's not a lot but knowing that I've been dating such an amazing girl makes me really happy.

(AN: just pretend that they've been together for 6 months. I'm trying to move along in the story.)

"That's good." She smiled. "Why don't you follow me?" She walked around the corner with me following after. We got to the spot where there were a bunch of pretty necklaces lying around in boxes. "These are the new necklaces that were just shipped in a couple of days ago. It's a little expensive but hopefully you'll find one."

She left me looking about at the necklaces. One necklace caught my attention. It was a heart-shaped locket. It was perfect. I picked up the box and brought it over to the counter so I could pay. "Find everything okay?" The same lady asked.

I nodded my head. "Yes I did." I went to grab my wallet out of my back pocket, but she began to speak. "You know a lady who works here, can engrave any word or symbol on the necklace for you." I went for my wallet and just placed it on the counter.

"Thank you but no thank you." I grabbed two 20 dollar bills and a 10. "Are you sure?" asked the lady. I thought about it. "It'll just be an extra 10 dollars." I guess she saw my hesitation and kept speaking. "If you do want to get it engraved it will just take 30 minutes. You can keep shopping and then come back to get."

I agreed and told her I wanted the letter B engraved on the necklace. I paid an extra 10 and left the store. I texted Niall to ask him where he was.

Me: Where are you?

Leprechaun: At Foot Locker with the lads.

Me: Ok. Can we meet at the food court?

He didn't reply for a minute.

Leprechaun: Sure! I'm hungry anyway.

Me: Didn't you eat before we came here?

Leprechaun: I'm still hungry.

I laughed. Niall and his food. I still can't believe how skinny he is even though he eats a lot. I proceeded to walk to the food court. I wonder what Bella is doing right now. I sent her a text to see how she was doing. I know I might seem like a clingy boyfriend, but I'm just worried. Ever since Trevor ran away out of nowhere, I don't know what he could do.

I'm sure that he'll never hurt her, but I can never be too sure. I stopped thinking about it, and I realized that I was at the food court. I looked around and saw Louis's beanie in the crowd. I walked over to them and sat down at an empty seat next to Liam.

"What did you guys buy or do during our alone time?" asked Niall. Courses of 'nothing' went around the table. Niall turned to me and saw that I didn't answer. "What about you Harry?" he asked. "I bought Bella a necklace." I simply said.

"Ooohh can I see it?" Niall said in a girly voice. I laughed. "It's at the shop. I'm getting something engraved on it." He nodded his head. We ordered food and talked. When we finished, the lads followed me to the store so I could pick up the necklace. It's almost been 1 hour. I forgot that I had to pick it up because I lost track of time eating and talking with the lads.

We all walked inside, and I went straight to the lady that helped me earlier. She handed me the necklace, and I said, 'thank you.' I walked over to the boys and showed them. It was perfect, and I knew Bella would love it.

+

We arrived at the house at 8. I climbed out of the car and rushed inside the house. I'm worried about Bella. She hasn't texted me back. I thought I was paranoid that something bad happened to her, but the lads kept saying maybe her phone died or she's probably taking a shower. I opened the door and looked inside the kitchen, and she wasn't there.

I looked in the living room and saw the TV on, but no Bella insight. I heard the door close, and the boys piled into the room. I ran upstairs and checked in every room but still no sight of her. I went back downstairs and started to freak out. I turned to the boys and saw their faces were in shock and scared.

"What?" I scrunched my face in confusion. Zayn handed me a yellow paper. I looked at him confused but read the paper.

Hello Harry. By now, you must know that Bella is missing. Also, I think you can tell that I took her. I just want to tell you one thing... Don't call the police or look for her. If you do any of those things, and I will find out, I'll hurt her. And I'll hurt her bad; I promise you that.

- Madison