twenty-three

Harry

Trevor left around 6 because it was getting dark. The whole time he was over, I was a little worried for Bella. Right after she came from the bathroom, she seemed a little uneasy. Did something happen when Trevor went up to use the bathroom as well?

I got up and started to walk to Bella's door. I knocked on the door, and right then, the door flew open. She sent me a small smile. "Hey are you ok?" I said as I was closing her door. She sat down on her bed and looked up at me. "Yeah.." She said, but it sounded more like a question.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" I sat down in front of her and took her hands into mine. She sighed, "I just didn't want to say anything. I know Trevor is your friend but I get a bad feeling from him." What? Trevor is the nicest person that I've ever met. Besides the boys, but he can never be bad.

"I'm just being paranoid or something." She shook her head. It's not that I'm mad at her for saying that, but again Trevor wouldn't be bad. Bella saw the mad/questioning look on my face. "Invite him over again sometime so I could actually talk to him. I'm really not nervous around him anymore." She added on. I sighed an 'ok.'

"You never know Trevor and I could actually become good friends." She said, smiling. Hopefully, she was right.

Trevor, Bella, and I were going bowling today. I wanted the boys to come, but they had different. I looked over at Bella to see if she was ok. I placed my hand on her knee, which caused her to jump. "I-I'm sorry if I scared you."

"You didn't scare me. You just shook me out of my day dream." She said, chuckling. She placed her hand over mine and squeezed it. I sent her a smile and continued driving to the bowling place.

We finally arrived at the place and waited for Trevor to come. "You ready to bowl?" I turned to Bella. She gave me a small smile. "I-I don't know how to bowl." She said.

"Then I can help you with that." I said, coming a little closer to her. "Oh really huh?" She said with a smirk while chuckling. "Hmm.." I hummed.

I went behind her. I placed my hand on her hip. "All you do is pull your hand back and throw the ball." I said into her ear while motioning her hand. She hummed. "I think I got it down." She said while turning around and laughing a bit.

I saw Trevor coming in and called him over to where Bella and I were. We all got our shoes, picked our lane, and were getting ready to bowl. Trevor was going first. He got a strike.

He went again and got a strike. It was Bella's turn, and she made a gutter ball. I cheered her on still. Her second turn, she made a strike. She was so happy that she ran up to me and hugged me. "Are you sure it's your first time?" I said to her. She giggled.

20 more turns for each of us, and Trevor won. He actually goes bowling a lot, and he is terrific too. I drove Trevor home, and the whole ride was filled with Trevor and Bella laughing.

I looked down at Bella, whose head is on my chest, and brushed a piece of hair out of her eye. "I had fun today." She said, breaking the silence. I smiled. I'm glad she had fun.

I'm also happy that Bella and Trevor are on excellent terms. "I did too."

Bella

I really misjudged Trevor. He's a really great guy. On the way to dropping him off home, I kept laughing at his lame jokes. It was pretty hilarious. "I had fun today." I said, breaking the silence. I actually meant it. This was actually the most fun I've ever had in my entire life. "I did too." Harry said.

I smiled. I looked up at him. I never really noticed how beautiful Harry was. He caught me staring at him, and I instantly blushed. "Like the view." He said with a laugh. I lightly hit his chest. "Maybe I do.. Maybe I don't." I decided to tease him.