nineteen

Harry

I was thrilled. When Bella showed me the poem, I was scared that she didn't feel the same way for me. I wanted to show her how much I cared about her by taking her out on dates. Right now, we're just cuddling in my bed. I figured she was falling asleep because her eyes would keep fluttering.

"You can sleep you know." I whispered to her. She nodded. She kissed me on the cheek and rested her head on my chest. I kissed her head and whispered a 'goodnight.' I stared at the ceiling, feeling really happy. In two days, it's going to be a month since we dated.

Also in two days, it's my birthday. Ironic huh? I didn't know I asked her out on January 1st until I saw I wrote it down in my calendar the first week since we started dating. Thinking about my birthday, I couldn't believe that I would be turning 20.

I heard my phone ringing on my desk and wondered who was calling me. I slowly and gently got up to not wake her up, went over to my desk, and answered my phone. "Hello?"

"Hi Harry." I recognized that voice as my mum.

"Hey mum. How are you?"

"I'm good sweetie. You?"

"I'm good. I don't mean to be rude but why did you call?"

"I just wanted to let you know that Jen and I will be visiting you for your birthday."

I was happy that they were going to come. I haven't seen Jenny in months, and I missed my mom also.

"Really?! That's awesome."

I could actually introduce Bella to my mum.

"I'm really glad you're coming mum. I actually wanted you to meet someone."

"Oh really? Who?"

"A girl I've been seeing. Her name is Bella."

My mum was happy that I was dating someone. I told my mom about her, and she couldn't wait to meet Bella. We talked for a little while more, but my mom was getting tired, so I let her sleep. I went back to bed and wrapped my arms around her, and instantly fell asleep.

I woke up to someone poking my cheek. "Oh Harry. Wake up." A voice said. The poking started again. "Harrryyyy." The voice said again, and I instantly knew who it was. "You poke me again and I will tickle you to death." I finally said. The poking stopped.

I opened my eyes and saw my beautiful girlfriend staring at me. "Well rude." She huffed while crossing her arms. I chuckled. "For that, you don't get a birthday kiss." She said, looking at me with a smirk. We kept staring at each other, and it soon became a staring contest.

My eyes started to burn, and Bella noticed, and she smirked. "Ok I give up!" I said while closing my eyes and blinking rapidly. I heard her laugh, and I felt a weight on me. I re-opened my eyes and saw she was sitting on me.

She connected our lips, and the kiss was passionate. She pulled away slightly but still hovering over my lips. "Happy Birthday." She said and reconnected our lips.

Right now, I'm getting ready for the party that my mum, Bella, and the guys threw for me. I didn't really want a party because I just wanted to go out with my mum and Bella and then Bella and I could go out and celebrate, but Bella insisted on having the party.

Once I was done, I went downstairs, and I saw that the boys decorated the living room with balloons and other decorations. "There's the birthday boy!" Zayn said while taping balloons on the wall. After he finished, he came up to me and hugged me. "Thanks bro." I put my arms around his shoulder and walked towards Louis and Niall, who was having a balloon fight?

"Oww! Louis!" Niall said while rubbing his shoulder. "Ok guys stop this. You guys are going to pop the balloons." Liam said while walking towards them and tried to break the little fight. Louis and Niall looked at each other and Liam for a couple of seconds.

Out of nowhere, both of them started beating Liam with the balloons. Zayn and I started laughing. Since we had nothing else to do, we both joined in. We all started hitting each other will balloons until a voice broke up the fight.

"Of course I leave five boys in charge of balloons and this happens."

We all stopped, and I saw Bella looking at us with a smile on her face. Once she saw all of us she started to laugh. She took out her phone and took a picture of us. I turned to the boys and saw why she was laughing. Niall's hair was all over the place. There was a balloon stuck to Louis's shoulder. Liam looks like spoons attacked him, his eyes were wide, and his hair was also all over the place. Zayn's hair was flat with little hairs sticking up, and my hair was sticking up all over the place as well.

We all looked at each other and started to laugh at our appearance. "Ok guys seriously people are coming in 10." Bella said while chuckling. We were are still laughing. "Let's start cleaning up guys." Liam said. I looked around the room and saw a bunch of balloons and over the place.

Before we started to clean up, Louis hit Liam on his head and hard enough for the balloon to pop. "Louis!" Liam yelled. We all started to laugh.