twenty-one

Bella

It was silent between Harry and me. We both looked up at the shining stars. "The view is so pretty." Harry said, breaking the silence. I looked at him and saw he was looking at me.

I started to laugh. "Oh my gosh. You are so cheesy." I covered my face. "I mean it." He said, prying my hands away from my face. "You are so beautiful." He looked at me with a serious face.

My face started to heat up. He looked into my eyes, and he started to lean in. Our kiss was so passionate. It started to heat up. Somehow I found myself lying on my back with Harry on top of me.

He placed one of his hands on my hip. His thumb was rubbing against my cold skin. My shirt rolled up a little while I was lying down. He pulled away but made sure our foreheads stayed together.

His hand cups my jaw and warms my cheeks. I closed my eyes for a second and glided my thumbs across his cheeks. We stayed like this for a while, but it felt like a century. The way he was looking at me made my heartthrob.

I don't know why someone like him would like someone like me. I'm not perfect. I'm nowhere near perfect. He can have someone pretty, has a mother and father, and has a normal life.

His arm tightened around my waist, and it felt like he was clinging to me. "Hey.." Harry whispered. I sighed. I'm actually glad he broke the silence.

I liked it, but it was getting awkward. "Hey.." I breathed.

Madison

"What do you think of Bella?" I asked him while placing a cup of water in front of him. I sat down in the chair, so I talk to him properly.

He took a sip of his water. "She's exactly what you described." He placed his cup back down on the table. "You know exactly what to do right?" I asked him.

"Yup... Get closer to Harry but mostly Bella."
My plan is perfect. They won't know what's coming for them. "And...?"

"Kidnap Bella." He said, smirking. "Exactly. I'm so glad I got you to a part of my plan Trevor."