ten

Bella

"Give up now Eric." I said, looking at him. He looked up at me and laughed, "I'm not giving up that easy." He ran in my direction and tackled me. The gun was pointing in his direction, and I don't know what happened. Suddenly, my fingers pulled the trigger, and a gunshot roared in the room.

Eric was pulled off of me. There was so much blood it was making me sick. I could barely stand from how hard my knees were shaking.

I can't believe I just shot somebody. I shot somebody! Oh my gosh, I just shot a human being.

"In, out, in, out!" I kept telling myself over and over so I wouldn't forget how to breathe. I am going to jail for killing somebody.

Just breath. Just breath. Just breath. Calm done. Calm done.

I leaned against the wall, wondering if I should try to walk down the ladder, but was too scared to move. "Bella." I heard a soft voice say then Harry came to view. "Y-Yes?" I asked, trying to wipe away any evidence I had been crying.

"It's okay." He whispered. I looked at him, and I could feel tears starting to form. He wrapped me in a hug, and I started crying on his shoulder. "I-I j-just killed s-somebody." I said while crying. "It's okay. It's gonna be okay." Harry tried soothing me. How can this be okay?

"N-No it's not!" I said, ripping away from his hold. I stood up, and he stood up as well. "I-I just killed him. I k-killed a person, a living person! How is that okay!?"

He looked at me with sad eyes. I couldn't find the power to stop crying.

In the corner of my eyes, I can see the other boys looking at me with sad eyes too. "Please explain it to me Harry! How is killing a person, okay?!"

"It's not okay.." He mumbled. "Exactly." I couldn't think straight right now. "Look, Bella. Everything is going to be alright, okay. It's going to be alright." Liam said. I looked up, and my gaze went over to him.

"How?" I whispered. "I-I... We saw what happened. You were just defending yourself, this is not your fault." But, even if I did defend myself, I still killed someone. "It's gonna be fine." Liam reassured me. I sighed. I hope he's right.

5 Days Later

It's been five days since the accident, and I haven't stopped thinking about it. I would always have nightmares about it. The guys told me that I would wake them up screaming. They always tell me that it's okay, but... I know it's not.

"Give up now Eric." I held the gun with my shaking hands. "I'm not giving up that easy."

He ran towards me and collapsed on me. Then, I heard a gunshot.

"Bella! Bella! Wake up!" I shot up from bed. I looked around my room and saw Harry looking at me. "It's just a nightmare. It's okay. Go back to sleep." He said to me. I laid back down and stared at the ceiling.

I closed my eyes and heard him walking to the door and shutting it. I put my hand on my forehead and wiped the sweat. Then, I turned over to the side and went straight to sleep.

Harry

Bella's never been the same since the incident. She would always wake up screaming, and I feel scared for her. The boys and I are worried for her. We don't know what to do.

"Ahh!!" I heard screaming from her room. I got up from bed, walked to the door, and went straight to her door. I opened the door and sped, walked to her, and shook her. "Bella! Bella! Wake up!" She shot up from the bed. She was looking all over the room, and her gaze fell on me.

"It's just a nightmare. It's okay. Go back to sleep." I assured her. She laid back down, and I walked out of her room. I sighed and put my hands on my face. "Alright mate." I looked up and saw Niall. "Yeah?"

"What are we going to do?" He asked. "I don't know. But we just have to make sure she stops having those nightmares." He nodded, "Yeah." I smiled lightly at him and went to my room. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

What are we doing to do?