twenty-eight

Bella

It's been 3 days since I last saw Trevor. It's been 3 days since he told what Madison wanted him to do. After he ran off, Harry kept asking me questions. He asked over and over again if I was ok or what did Trevor do. I don't really know if I'm okay.

I can't even express how I feel. When Trevor told me that Madison told him to kidnap me and take me to her, I felt like I was drowning, and I couldn't breathe. I really couldn't breathe. I was in shock that my best friend would betray me like that.

I still haven't told Harry what he told me. I'm scared that he might do something horrible. I'm terrified for Trevor, though. If I tell Harry, he is sure to find him and hurt him. I know Harry isn't that type of guy, but I know he would do anything to protect me.

I put my spoon full of cereal into my mouth. It was really soggy. I guess I forgot that I was eating because I was too caught up thinking; I heard footsteps coming from the hallway and saw Zayn come into the kitchen.

"Hey Bella." He said with a smile. I smiled and nodded back.

He went over to the cabinet and grabbed a bowl. He got the cereal box and milk and poured them into his bowl. We both started to eat in silence. The only noise you could hear was the crunching in our mouths and our spoons colliding with the bowl.

"Harry told us what happened on the day of your birthday." Zayn said out of nowhere.

I put placed my spoon down and looked at him. "What exactly did he say?" I asked him

"That he found you and Trevor in your room. You looked like you were in pain and that Trevor ran out of the room really fast."

I let out a big deep breath. "What else happened?" He asked.

I looked at him again, and he looked concerned. I looked down at my bowl and placed a mouthful of cereal into my mouth.

"I get that you don't want to tell me but you know can trust me Bells."

I finished munching my cereal and coughed.

"I want to tell you..." I started by saying.

"But I just can't." I finished.

He nodded his head. He got up and threw his cereal away. Now I really feel bad. I can't tell them. If I do tell them, something bad will happen. I know it. I threw the rest of my cereal away because I didn't find the strength to eat anymore.

I went over to the living room and turned on the TV. I surfed through the channels and stopped when I saw the movie Soul Surfer. I watched a little bit of it when my eyes started to flutter. I let my eyes close, and I went to sleep.

"Look at pathetic little worthless Isabella." Madison sneered at me. I backed into the wall, and there was no way to escape. She walked closer and closer to me. Before I knew it, I ran out of the room as fast as I could.

I ran into a hallway with many rooms. I ran down the hallway and saw a staircase. I ran up and tripped one of the steps. I hit my knee against the step, which was made of iron. I winced when I got up. I continued to run the stairs even though the pain hurt a lot.

There were more stairs, and I continued to run up them. "You can run but you can't hide!" Madison yelled. Her voice sounded so distant because the walls echoed. I continued to run up the staircase and noticed one more staircase I had to run up.

I finished running, and down the hall were many doors again. I tried to open all the doors, but they wouldn't budge. I looked around again and noticed another hall full of doors. I ran to them and tried to open all of them. One finally opened and went inside.

I closed the door, but I couldn't lock it. I turned around and put my back on the door, and took a deep breath. I looked around the room, and it was completely dark. There was nothing in sight. Not even a window was in this room. I tried to feel anything to see if anything was in here, but I felt nothing.

I kept throwing my hands up in the air to make sure if anything was on the ceiling. I felt a string and pulled on it. I heard a creaking when the thing from the ceiling fell. I felt around it, and it felt like stairs. I carefully climbed it and saw that I was in an attic.

The attic had a window, and the attic was also empty.

"Ooohh Bella!" I heard her call me. I quickly brought up the stairs and shut it quietly. I slowly walked over to the window and slowly pulled it open. I saw nothing but other buildings. I looked down, and I was way up. I would guess I was on the 20th floor or so. I looked up and saw a reflection of Madison behind me.

I froze. I don't know if it's my imagination or it's real. I slowly turned around and saw Madison behind me, smirking.

"Did you actually think you can hide from me?" She laughed.

I backed away from the window and walked backward. With every step I took, and she took a step forward. I have backed up into the wall again.

"Please don't hurt me." I said.

"Oh trust me. I won't."

I was confused but also scared. Madison moved away and saw Trevor behind her.

"I'm letting Trevor finish with you." She said and walked away.

"Trevor please don't." I pleaded.

An object shined from his hand. He slowly walked towards me. The closer he got I realized what he was holding. It was a knife. He stopped walking when he was directly in front of me. He put his head close to my head and whispered, "It was nice knowing ya."

He plunged the knife into my stomach, and I gasped in pain.

I got up and started to breathe really heavily. I wiped my forehead because I knew I was sweating. I finally came to my senses and saw Harry sitting in front of me. He looked worried. "Are you ok?" He asked.

I nodded. "I just had a b-bad dream." I had the strength to speak. He tucked a hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead. "The lads and I are going out. Do you want to come?"

I shook my head. "I'll be fine here."

"Ok." He softly said. He kissed my lips and got up. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and saw each of the boys come down. They all said bye and left.

I turned over to the tv, and Night at the Museum playing. I laughed when the part where the monkey and the guy were slapping each other.

The movie ended, and I noticed it was 4:30. The guys left around 3, and they've been out since then. I was about to get up when I heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened it. I looked at the person standing in front of me, and I didn't know him.

I studied him, but I felt a bad vibe from him. My eyes wandered behind him and saw a car across the street with a man in the front seat. I looked around the car, and my eyes stopped at the license plate. The license plate looked familiar.

"Madison." I whispered. I looked back at the guy, and he smiled. I tried to close the door really fast, but he stopped it with his hand. "Go away or I'll call the police."

"I wouldn't do that now." He said sternly. I tried to close the door again, but he forcefully pushed open the door and walked into the house. I tried to run away, but he grabbed my arm and wrapped his arms around me. Before I knew it, he put a cloth on my mouth.

"Breathe in." I heard him say. But I didn't. I tried my best not to breathe from my nose, but I know I couldn't. I took a breath from my nose and found myself falling asleep.