thirteen

Bella

"Hello Bella. Nice seeing you again." I just stayed frozen at the door. What is she doing here?! "M-Madison?" I stuttered, not believing what I'm seeing. "Bella! Who's at the door?" Harry shouted from the living room.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Madison asked. I heard footsteps behind me. "Who's this?" Harry asked me behind me. "I'm Madison. Bella's mom." Mom? She never used that word. "No you're not." I said quickly.

"W-What are you doing here?" I asked. "I want you to come home. I miss you." Lies. "No."

Did I really say that? "What?"

"I said no. I'm not coming home." I stood my ground. "I'm counting to 3. If you don't come with me now, you're going to regret it." She said, threatening me. "I don't care. I'm not going with you." I slammed the door in her face.

I don't know where that boost of confidence came from, but it felt good standing up for myself. I realized that Harry was still here and turned around to face him. "U-Um... J-Just forget that happened."

"Was that your foster mom?" I looked down and nodded. "Bella, I.." I don't feel like explaining my life to him. "I'm going to bed." I walked past him and went straight to the room. I got inside and locked the door.

I sighed. I got ready for bed and was about to climb into bed but forgot to say goodnight to the boys. I exited my room and went to the living room. "Umm... I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight." I said to them.

I heard courses of 'goodnights' and left the room. I climbed into bed and just stared at the ceiling. I wonder what my life would have been if my parents didn't die. Would I be happy? I don't know.

I turned to my side and just stared at the darkness in the room.

Would I ever tell the boys why I'm really here? How would they react? Would they still let me stay? But the most important question is, What is Madison going to do since I didn't listen to her?

I hope she doesn't do anything bad to hurt the boys or me.

Madison

"Is this the house?" I asked Mark. "Yeah it is." Finally. She is coming back no matter what. "Ok. I'm going to go up to the house and get her." I told him. He nodded, and I climb out of the car. I walked up to the house and rang the doorbell.

I heard footsteps inside the house, and the door flew open. "Hello Bella. Nice seeing you again." She looked shocked. Good. She didn't say anything. She just stood at the door with wide eyes.

"M-Madison?" She stuttered. "Bella! Who's at the door!?" I heard a male shout from inside the house. "Is that your boyfriend?" I asked her. I heard footsteps behind her. A male comes into view. "Who's this?" The boy with curly hair asked from behind her.

"I'm Madison. Bella's mom." "No you're not." She said quickly. "W-What are you doing here?" She asked. "I want you to come home. I miss you." I want her home so that I can teach her a lesson "No."

"What?" I asked in disbelief. "I said no. I'm not coming home." She never talked back to me. "I'm counting to 3. If you don't come with me now, you're going to regret it." I threatened her. "I don't care. I'm not going with you." She slammed the door in my face.

I walked back to the car. I got in and slammed the door shut. "What happened?" Mark asked from beside me. "We are going to teach her a lesson. No one disobeys me." I said with anger. She made a big mistake.

You are so going to regret it, Bella. "How?" Yes, how? I have a plan. "Let's just say, I'm going to be her worst nightmare." I smirked.