dude, confronting everyone

"I don't think this is a good idea

"I don't think this is a good idea." Austin put his arm around me and nodded his head lightly. 

"Me either, but it's time to know why all this happened." He pressed the doorbell and we waited for a couple of seconds before the door was opened. Christian stood there with his usual smile and gave me a hug. 

"Okay, so are you guys okay with coming inside?" He asked. We both nodded our heads, but inside I was nervous. I hadn't seen Vinnie for weeks, and I saw Emily when I was at the store with Austin but we made it clear we didn't want to talk. 

We walked inside the house and I felt everyone's eyes on us as we walked into the living room. I didn't really say anything, but Austin said his hellos to Jacob and Evan. We were separated as the silence filled the room. Austin and I were sitting on one couch, his arm was still around me, but it was chaste. Evan and Jacob were on a different couch, they were mainly just going to watch a show happen when it all starts. Vinnie was on one seat while Emily was on another, and before the conversation even started she started to tear up.

Austin didn't look at her at all, he kept tapping his foot while I was distracting myself while playing Fruit Ninja and him occasionally trying to mess me up on purpose. "Alright!" Christian yelled as he sat in a fold out chair so that he was now making a circle, he made it look like we were in a support group of something. "So I called all of you together because it's time we set things straight. We all need to tell each other what really happened at the party that day. Whether it was intentional or not, things happen and we need to be able to communicate with each other-" 

"Just start with the questioning." Vinnie said coldly. 

"Alright, chill." He pulled a stack of flashcards from his back pocket which made us confused, but he wasn't fazed by it. "First question, Vinnie how many drinks did you have that night?" 

"Uh-I don't know. I kind of just kept going, and never really stopped." 

Austin was now tapping his foot faster, he was getting impatient and so was I, "Throw away the stupid flashcards Christian. Let's just ask each other questions, so we can figure out what we really need to know." 

Christian threw the cards on the ground and sighed, "Fine, I put so much work into it." He started to mumble at the end which made me smile, but then realized that now the real questioning was going to start. "Who wants to go first?" He asked, but everyone stood silent. "Fine, I'll ask when this isn't even my problem." 

"Emily, why did we find you and Vinnie making out in that room?" She looked up and then looked at Austin and I. Austin's head was down, but my sight was on her as I wanted to know what happened. 

"Because we were in there for a while, kind of just talking." She paused waiting for someone to speak, but no one did. "We were talking about our relationships with Austin and (Y/n), he was drunk so I should've known that it was going to get bad. But he kept telling me things that scared me but also made me feel bad, so I told him about me and then-"