dude, the party

"There's a party tonight, you guys going?" I looked over at Christian as he excitedly looked over at his phone and told us

"Never again." I opened my locker and Vinnie leaned against the other ones. "Yeah I don't know Christian, last time we went to a party coach made us run till all of us puked."

I turned to look back at them and sighed, "What about you Evan, you going?" He looked over at me and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I got this church thing, and after that I have to study for Calculus." We all looked at him and crossed our arms. "Church?" Vinnie asked. "Calculus?" Christian made a face and acted like he was throwing up which made us laugh.

"Okay fine, I've just never been to an American party and by the sight of the movies it doesn't seem great. Plus if my mom found out that I went she'd actually kill me."

Vinnie patted Christian shoulder, "Yeah and I don't feel like running a thousand fucking laps again for practice."

"C'mon guys! One party and after that nothing. Just us hanging out." He put his arm around me and winked, "So what do you think Romo?"

I contemplated about whether I wanted to go. What could a party do anyway? There's always a small area to actually sit in with all those cheerleaders' big mansions. "I'll go, but if you leave me behind again for beer pong, I will beat you up when I find you."

He put his hands up, "No promises, Vin what about you?"

He looked over at both of us and then sighed, "Fine fine. I'll go." He looked over at Evan, "Now you have to go with us."

He huffed and looked at me, "Fine but I'm staying with (Y/n)."

"Whatever as long as you're going." Christian put his arms around Evan and Vinnie and started walking. Vinnie hit him in his stomach lightly as we all looked and walked down the hallways.

"You're running my laps if coach finds out we were there."

"Mine too." I said as I walked in front of them. "And if Vin gets drunk again, you're carrying him." Christian looked at us with a serious face and we all started laughing knowing that last time Vinnie got drunk he threw up on Christian's five hundred dollar shoes.

>

I opened the door and saw all three of them standing there. "Y'all look like man whores." I grabbed my keys and closed the door, "Let's go since we won't be going to church with all of you looking like that."

Vinnie took my keys and opened the passenger door for me, "But we're gentleman."

"Mhm sure." We all got into the car and Vinnie drove. As we were nearing the house, we could hear the music pounding against everything. We parked the car a couple houses away just in case something happened. I walked in first to the house, the pure smell of alcohol was roaming the house and a group of guys from the basketball team were in the corner putting small circles of smoke in the air. "It smells like shit in here."