4 - Won't let you go

Jimin smiles at them so brightly also devilishly. The atmosphere of the room suddenly seemed to change, after an intense stare between Jimin and Yeona, he spoke, "Who said your appa paid the amount?" he says making an innocent face and making her scoff at his face, "What do you mean?" she asks irritated to even look at his handsome face, Jimin smirks then crosses one leg over the other and tilts his head.

"Well No one except the people in this room knows that Lee has paid his debt, so I'm saying that your appa didn't pay any amount". he says with a shrug thinking he will win this in a matter of seconds just like all his deals, "Stop with your tricks Park, don't get on my nerves, you don't know what I'm capable of" Yeona politely threatens but the man was too egoistic, "Is that so?" he mocks her, "Try me" she challenges, "Well on that case, I repeat... I didn't get any sum from Lee who is indebted to me"

Saying that Jimin turns back while moving his revolving chair. On the other hand, Yeona shoots a glare at him then opens her lappy and plays the video she recorded earlier, Hearing the audio Jimin turns back only to see the video and Yeona with her Victorious smirk. "If you're bad, then I'm the worst. Told you not to get on my nerves" the comment made his blood boil, he couldn't lose. Jimin glares at her while clenching his jaw and fists. Jimin gestures to his men, who upon getting the gesture, try to grab away the laptop from Yeona but her quick reflexes help her to make both guards eat the dust. Dusting her hands off Yeona looks at Jimin with a sweet yet fake smile.

"Oh, my bad! I'm sorry for not mentioning that I'm a blackbelt in karate and pretty good at self-defense. One more thing, if you think taking my electronic away will make me lose the video then you're wrong, I made the idea of recording the scene, how did you think I would have a single copy with me?" She says while batting her lashes irrigating Jimin. "Try messing with me or my family one more time, this video will be trending all over the net". she says her demeanor changing from cute to dangerous in mere seconds.

 "I'm impressed Ms.Lee, you may leave" Jimin says finally accepting his defeat.

Yeona Flashes him a smile then walks out of the room with her appa holding the lappy

Yeona Flashes him a smile then walks out of the room with her appa holding the lappy. while Jimin's gaze was struck solely on her.