30. Mad [16+]

Walking back after having hearty talks with Mark, Yeona felt happy. Upon reaching the seats where she left her friends she only found Rose sitting there while scrolling through her phone, probably texting with her boyfriend. Rose notices someone's presence and looks up to see Yeona walking towards her which painted wide smiles on their faces. "Finally you're here, I was getting bored alone," she exclaims with a pout which made Yeona giggle at her.

"Where's Seul?" Yeona asks noticing the absence of her other friend, "I don't know, she said she was going to the restroom but isn't back yet" Rose says and leans back in her seat, at the same time Seulgi walks there and puts her shoulder around Yeona. "Missed me?" Seulgi says with a cute face, "Yes" the others say while they burst into a fit of giggles. "Well I've had enough drinks and I'm kinda tired too, let's head back what say?" Seulgi suggests making a tired expression.

"Actually I'm tired too, I wanna go home and sleep" Yeona adds and Rose also agrees with them as she says she had fun today. After bidding byes to Mark they all turn to leave when the guy holds Yeons's wrist making her halt her steps. She turns to him with furrowed brows while smiles at her, "Drive safely, Take care" he says to which she smiles back and nods her head, "You too, and yeah let's hangout sometimes when we are free" She suggests to which he responds with a " why not". Rose clears her throat that it was time for them to leave, Mark lets go of her wrist and waves his hand while smiling at her to which she waves back and walks away from there and gets their vehicle then heads back home.

<Jimin's Villa, 11:27 PM>

The three ladies got back to Jimin's villa and tiredly dragged their selves to their rooms. If it wasn't for her husband's numerous missed calls Yeona would have to get changed and directly go to sleep. He's been calling her since the time they were in the club, a few texts, and of course she didn't respond to any of them which kinda triggered him, he contacted Seulgi and just Yeona she wasn't picking up the calls as well. Which made him worried and he contacted the guards he left for security and he came to know that the girls went out and they all went to a nightclub. Which didn't bother him at all as he understood that they were having some girls' time but what bothered him is they didn't respond to him.