18. Cook

Yeona peels her eyes open feeling like trapped somewhere

Yeona peels her eyes open feeling like trapped somewhere. As her vision gets clear her eyes go wide noticing the mere distance between her and her husband. Jimin was way too close than he has been to her. His breath fanned her face and she could swear that she would do something embarrassing if she doesn't get out from there. But still, she chooses to stay there in his embrace, staring at his ethereal, angelic face.

Her lips were itching to kiss him. She got quite lost in observing him but jolts out when he speaks in his raspy morning voice. "I know I'm hot to stare at but if you keep looking at me like that you would leave me a choice but to kiss you so bad", He says while opening his eyes and looking at her flustered face as she moved away from him but he pulls her closer.

He cups her face and stares into her orbs so intently. He leans closer and whispers into her ear purposely brushing his lips over her earlobe while doing so making shivers run down her spine and a hot feeling spreading across her nerves, "What is it Babygirl? Are you falling for me?" He moves back a little, hovering his face over hers still cupping her cheeks.

She shakes her head jerks his hand away then stands from the bed and looks away hiding her red face, "I would never fall for you" She says looking away from him but her flushed cheeks gave her away, "But I've fallen for you" He says in a sing sang voice making her turn her head to him, "W...what?" She asks in surprise, Jimin stretches his limbs and then stands up from the bed making his way to his wife who kept walking back until she hit the balcony door and he smirked while trapping her between his arms.

"Why did you let me sleep with you last night?" He asks running his finger over her arm, "You're a pig, I tried dragging you out to your room but you wouldn't budge" She says trying not to pay attention to the feeling that was building up in the pit of her stomach, "Ahhhh is that why you let me sleep while cuddling you, letting me bury my face in the crook of your neck?" He says while leaning down to her neck and placing some kisses over her exposed collarbones making her weak to the knees.

She almost got lost in the moment but something snapped in her mind making her retract herself and push him away, but would he budge? No, he was still standing there but he raised his head and stared at her while raising his eyebrows, "I know you're enjoying it, why the hesitation?" He asks amused, "Weren't you drunk last night? How come you remember all of this?" She asks wondering how he remembered while he was so drunk. Jimin chuckles and runs his fingers through his messy bed hair and looks at her with a smirk

"I can drink up to 5 whole bottles and still stay sober Babygirl, and about last night I just acted like I was drunk to see how would you take care of your drunk husband, I have to say this, I never thought you would let me sleep while cuddling you but here we are and damn princess you are so freaking cuddly, I would love to spoon you and do....." He was explaining his fantasy but she interrupts him not wanting to cloud her mind with his fantasies, "Stop!" she yells, her cheeks flaring red knowing what he wanted to tell while she just smiles at her flustered face.